28. Mär 2024, 21:24 Hallo Gast.
Willkommen Gast. Bitte einloggen oder registrieren. Haben Sie Ihre Aktivierungs E-Mail übersehen?

Einloggen mit Benutzername, Passwort und Sitzungslänge. Hierbei werden gemäß Datenschutzerklärung Benutzername und Passwort verschlüsselt für die gewählte Dauer in einem Cookie abgelegt.

Select Boards:

Language:

Autor Thema: I can't update the mod due to a strange error  (Gelesen 1924 mal)

Frank123

• Hobbit
I can't update the mod due to a strange error
« am: 22. Dez 2016, 06:40 »
Hello everyone!
So I've just discovered the mod and love it. I downloaded the 4.3 version and play it normally, but everytime I click update, there will be an error message poping up:
"The underlying connection was closed: Could not establish trust relationship for the SSL/TLS secure channel"
The update servers won't show.
I've tried to turn off firewall, remove AV software, re-install the game and the mod, but the problem can't be solved.
I've googled for it and realized that there are lots of people can't update the game but they didn't get the same error as me.
I wish there will be a standalone update patch for those who can't update the game via launcher like me.
« Letzte Änderung: 22. Dez 2016, 06:46 von Frank123 »

Turin Turumbar

• Administrator
  • Hüter von Anduril
Re: I can't update the mod due to a strange error
« Antwort #1 am: 22. Dez 2016, 10:50 »
Download the newest version of the launcher from moddb. This error was fixed in that version as far as I remember. Then try updating again.

Frank123

• Hobbit
Re: I can't update the mod due to a strange error
« Antwort #2 am: 22. Dez 2016, 12:25 »
Thank you very much for replying. I've tried to download the new launcher on ModDB, too. But still can't update the game. Maybe I have to wait for the upcoming full version, however, it will be better to be able to update the game via launcher.
Could you please share the 4.4.1 version data so I can update it manually?
Anyway, thank the Edain team for making this great mod!!