28. Mär 2024, 20:31 Hallo Gast.
Willkommen Gast. Bitte einloggen oder registrieren. Haben Sie Ihre Aktivierungs E-Mail übersehen?

Einloggen mit Benutzername, Passwort und Sitzungslänge. Hierbei werden gemäß Datenschutzerklärung Benutzername und Passwort verschlüsselt für die gewählte Dauer in einem Cookie abgelegt.

Select Boards:

Language:

Autor Thema: Destruction of buildings and finished game  (Gelesen 5529 mal)

Centaury-Gs

• Hobbit
Destruction of buildings and finished game
« am: 27. Dez 2016, 21:31 »
Hi guys, I wanted to register in the forum mainly to help me with this problem :(
I have the same problem with the "original" games of battle 1, 2 and its expansion in which after 5 minutes being in a game, all buildings are destroyed, lost and returned to the menu. These errors I have been able to fix with the help of CDkeyfixer, but I do not know how to fix it with the Edain mod :(
Thank you very much and I hope you have a solution next :)
Pd: I'm Latin American :)

Darklorder

• Thain des Auenlandes
Re: Destruction of buildings and finished game
« Antwort #1 am: 8. Jan 2017, 18:01 »
Do this:

You will need 1 Original DVD for the Main game and 1 Original DVD for the Addon to get this work. Other it WONT! (At least from what I know. I won't try it an illegal way)

To prevent to get Auto Defeated after 3.30 mins while playing LAN, do the following: (You can also try to install normaly, but to be 100% sure do the following:)

If games are still installed, then deinstall the games in this order: Mod (if you installed any), then BFME 2 - ROTWK and last BFME 2.
Be sure you deleted all folder regarding to BFME 2 + ROTWK. Look for yourself in your installation paths!
Now use CCleaner (just type it in google, pretty helpful tool you shouldn't miss anyway) and clean your registry AND computer.
Now shut down your Windows.
Start computer and tap "F8" constantly until you get on a black screen which lets you choose to "start Windows in safe mode" (abgesicherter Modus).
After choosing this option Windows will start after a few minutes. Now install BFME 2.
If the Disc doess't start automatically go into "round windows symbol on the left side", then "computer", then double click the DVD drive where your Disc is in.
After installing don't start the game and continue with installing BFME 2 - ROTWK, you won't start that game also.
Now Install the 2 Patches.
Then Install Daemon Tolls Lite (dont use other Version of it)
Insert BFME 2 Disc but close the autorun.
Start Daemon Tools Lite and click on "create an Image".
Choose your DVD Drive on which your BFME 2 Disc is in. (example "G:") and click on start.
Do the same for ROTWK Addon.
After it is finished, start the "BfME Startup Fixxer.exe".
Now mount the Images with Daemon Tools and take the game discs out of your DVD drive.
Now go and try if it worked.

Took me 1 and a half day to figure this out... It was a mess. I had the game running already. But while playing LAN I got game.dat crashes and hope reinstall would fix. But only installing without safe mode on WIN 7 somehow killed the CD KEY installation it seems. So I installed in safe mode and all cool, no not all still got game.dat crashes sometimes. But at least it worked after 1 and half full days of trying stuff lol

Sonsito

• Hobbit
Re: Everything goes boom after 5 min, ticking me off
« Antwort #2 am: 15. Mär 2017, 02:14 »
Yo gents so I've been having a very long, obnoxious history with my edain mod where I have installed, uninstalled, and reinstalled about 5 times over the last few weeks because of one or two issues: 1) the game starts with a bunch of MISSING junk where the text descriptions should be, or 2) everything blows up after 5 min (I'm assuming because the game registers as pirated). Now keep in mind, my BFME 2 base game and Rise of the Witch-King all work like a charm, so I know it has to be the Edain. Do you guys have any suggestions or ideas as to whats up? The only issue I really need help on is the 5 min defeat thing, as I know (now) how to fix the text issue, should it come up. Thank guys!
P.S- I'm American, so no google translate on my part ;)