18. Apr 2024, 02:12 Hallo Gast.
Willkommen Gast. Bitte einloggen oder registrieren. Haben Sie Ihre Aktivierungs E-Mail übersehen?

Einloggen mit Benutzername, Passwort und Sitzungslänge. Hierbei werden gemäß Datenschutzerklärung Benutzername und Passwort verschlüsselt für die gewählte Dauer in einem Cookie abgelegt.

Select Boards:

Language:

Autor Thema: More possible CaH  (Gelesen 3130 mal)

Shadowxgate

• Bilbos Festgast
More possible CaH
« am: 1. Jan 2017, 11:45 »
So a couple of days ago someone in Moddb asked when will there be more female CaH.
LordofMordor said:

"I don't think there's many left we could do that would make sense. We already have female humans and Elves and Easterlings/Haradrim. Female Orcs or Trolls may not even exist in Middle-earth, and while there obviously are female Dwarves, we have almost no visual material for them and they were never seen in the story. A female Black Numenorean could be pretty cool, but that's about the only interesting option left I think."

from this point i started speculating, we might be able to fit some more CaH that follow the lore and at the same time add more female CaH into the game.

My first idea was to add a Maiar CaH and divide it in a wizard sub class, a Melian-ish sub class, and a sauron kinda sorcerer warrior subclass
Then i thought it might be fun to add a "loremaster" class
and make a sub class based on Elrond from the books and the loremasters from Edain, but also get a Galadriel/Luthien female subclass to it

im not going to deep into detail because honestly i couldn't think of what to put in each class that would make each sub class feel unique. but do please give me a bit of feedback on this idea and share your own

lordoflinks

• Pförtner von Bree
Re: More possible CaH
« Antwort #1 am: 1. Jan 2017, 13:48 »
This does not need to be in off topic as it concerns a feature already in the game. 
I fully agree with a female dark numerorian hero; wizards are already in the game though a submod so the lore master class (Male + Female) could added in said submod as a a different class; either option I would support fully.
All your words are but to say: you are a woman, and your part is in the house. But when the men have died in battle and honour, you have leave to be burned in the house, for the men will need it no more. But I am of the House of Eorl and not a serving-woman. I can ride and wield blade, and I do not fear either pain or death.

But no living man am I! You look upon a woman. Éowyn I am, Éomund's daughter. You stand between me and my lord and kin. Begone, if you be not deathless! For living or dark undead, I will smite you, if you touch him.

My avatar is Romana, a favorite person of mine

Shadowxgate

• Bilbos Festgast
« Antwort #2 am: 2. Jan 2017, 04:12 »
thanks for the heads up. i get a bit lost in here, the site is fairly new to me and i just don't know where to put things

lordoflinks

• Pförtner von Bree
« Antwort #3 am: 2. Jan 2017, 08:14 »
You are more than welcome; just send a PM to Diewalkure, a moderator, and she can move the thread to its proper place. Just find her post here:
https://modding-union.com/index.php/topic,34215.15.html
and click the personal message button.
You bring up a very good point with the loremasters and the female black numeorians.
All your words are but to say: you are a woman, and your part is in the house. But when the men have died in battle and honour, you have leave to be burned in the house, for the men will need it no more. But I am of the House of Eorl and not a serving-woman. I can ride and wield blade, and I do not fear either pain or death.

But no living man am I! You look upon a woman. Éowyn I am, Éomund's daughter. You stand between me and my lord and kin. Begone, if you be not deathless! For living or dark undead, I will smite you, if you touch him.

My avatar is Romana, a favorite person of mine

Walküre

• Edain Unterstützer
  • Hoher König von Gondor
« Antwort #4 am: 2. Jan 2017, 18:22 »
This thread will be moved to the Edain Discussion board. I was on holiday these days and I couldn't thus check the forum's happenings very well. Nevertheless, should you have any type of doubts or questions, don't be afraid to contact me or other Moderators. We're always looking forward to helping users in need  :)

MOVED

esparado87

• Thain des Auenlandes
  • Love BFME mods :D
« Antwort #5 am: 9. Jan 2017, 01:21 »
I can think of some new sub CAH (custom avatar hero) like:

-A female Servant of Darkness CAH that has the same attribute stats as Black Numenorian sub class.

-A goblin Servant of Sauron CAH that has less attribute points then orc/uruk CAH, but has hidden passive "Climb Walls" power (the power a Easterling/Haradrim CAH can get in BFME2).

-Add a Easterling CAH so you can have both Haradrim and Easterling CAH, Haradrim  have more damage attribute points while Easterling have more health attribute points, Hasharii CAH have the same stats as Haradrim CAH.

-A Female Dwarf CAH.... (GASP!) ...with the same stats as Dwarven Wanderer CAH, could get some idea on how they would look with the An Unexpected Journey Movie.

As for a entire new CAH class (if there is space for it) that can counter the evil Servant of Darkness class:

-A Loremaster class (or Masters of Lore), where there is 1 male elf, 1 female elf and 1 male human (both elf sub CAH has has more recharge attribute points while the male human has more health atrribute points.
It can have powers like the lore masters in the Imladris faction (stone, wind, sea and light) and mayby some powers from the Wizard class in BFME2 if they can fit with the loremaster class (but more likely completely new powers).
« Letzte Änderung: 9. Jan 2017, 01:57 von esparado87 »

Slawek56703

• Gastwirt zu Bree
« Antwort #6 am: 9. Jan 2017, 03:00 »
I can think of some new sub CAH (custom avatar hero) like:

-A female Servant of Darkness CAH that has the same attribute stats as Black Numenorian sub class.

I'm for and this class could use horse too from mounted Shadow Guards.

-A goblin Servant of Sauron CAH that has less attribute points then orc/uruk CAH, but has hidden passive "Climb Walls" power (the power a Easterling/Haradrim CAH can get in BFME2).

I'm for i hope when Goblins get released CAH get additional Goblin class   and regular armor and weapons goblins use and maybe even spider as mount or warg too .

-Add a Easterling CAH so you can have both Haradrim and Easterling CAH, Haradrim have more damage attribute points while Easterling have more health attribute points, Hasharii CAH have the same stats as Haradrim CAH.

Yes yes yes i'm 100% for this idea Easterling class would get new Easterling portrait like numenorean class possibility and to use mount with characteristics of Rhun culture. CAH Haradrim could get weapon toggle to throw lances that would make thier calss more unique too.

As for a entire new CAH class (if there is space for it) that can counter the evil Servant of Darkness class:

-A Loremaster class (or Masters of Lore), where there is 1 male elf, 1 female elf and 1 male human (both elf sub CAH has has more recharge attribute points while the male human has more health atrribute points.
It can have powers like the lore masters in the Imladris faction (stone, wind, sea and light) and mayby some powers from the Wizard class in BFME2 if they can fit with the loremaster class (but more likely completely new powers).

I think we could see Loremaster CAH class in Chronicles hero submod with other wizards and with some additions like have them use animation like Gandlaf  and have possibility to use Sword in second hand. Great idea i'm for this too .

esparado87

• Thain des Auenlandes
  • Love BFME mods :D
« Antwort #7 am: 9. Jan 2017, 21:26 »
I would not mind Servant of Darkness CAH being able to mount (black horses though)

I would love Servant of Sauron CAH being able to mount wargs (I don't think being able to ride spider will ever come back since spider-riders and Goblin hero with scorpion was taken out of the game..).
I would also giving Servant of Sauron CAH some kind of ranged power either toggle weapon or some kind of barbed wire power like Isengard scout has.

I would not mind Men of the East and the South CAH having the ability to mount either (every CAH can mount YAY!)
As for trowing lances....I think it should be a power just like spear trow but with different properties.

A small problem with the Chronicles submod:
You lose Servant of Darkness Class if you install Chronicles submod...

Slawek56703

• Gastwirt zu Bree
« Antwort #8 am: 9. Jan 2017, 22:02 »
Zitat
I would not mind Men of the East and the South CAH having the ability to mount either (every CAH can mount YAY!)

I totally forget it is only sub class xD would be unique if Harad faction or only this class get Camel as mount  oh well so then Evil man will be without horses .
If it is only sub class then yes Spear throw as ability temporarily change weapon with weaker armor vs melee.

Zitat
A small problem with the Chronicles submod:
You lose Servant of Darkness Class if you install Chronicles submod...

Let's hope it will be fixed too so Wizard class would wear Loremaster clothes

Shadowxgate

• Bilbos Festgast
« Antwort #9 am: 10. Jan 2017, 21:31 »
i would actually like to see the evil men split into subclasses along the lines of
-haradrim- power heavy
-easterling- health heavy
-wildmen of dunland-balanced health and power

if we are bringing goblins into the mix we could divide them into small goblins (moria like goblins) and great goblins (azog like goblins) but im not sure if they wouldn't look to much like orcs and uruks, how ever if done properly they might look good, i dunno.
-great goblins-balanced
-small goblins- ?

i would really like a class whos base attacks resemble sauron and galadriel, however they would most likely have to be maiar. now before people start saying that its not lore friendly i would like to add 3 or 4 examples for this idea:

-sauron and the balrogs- during his time in Eä Melkor converted many of the Ainur (now maiar) to his fold, the greatest was sauron, however he still corrupted a great deal of them. Now angband falls, sauron and some of Melkors servants flee including some Maiar (mostly balrogs) so its entirely possible to exist some other maiar that didn't have quite the same power as sauron yet somehow fled.
-Melian- melian was a maia that married the elf lord elwe singollo and even though her place was in valinor she desired to stay in this new land with her newly found love, who is to say melian is the only one with such desires? could other maiar not have wondered of into the world and fall in love with it (like radaghast)?
-Most of the Istari- this is a bit of a stretch but it helps in my previous arguments, these wizards (with the exception of Gandalf) have left the path that the valar laid for them, radaghast let his passion for the beast and wood become more important than his quest, saruman let his wish to beat sauron corrupt him and he turned into the evil he sought to destroy, lastly the two blue wizards traveled east never to be heard from again. now this tells us even though the valar have plans, the maiar might not always follow. During the war of wrath if i'm not mistaken maiar were sent to deal with Melkor along side an elven host. who is to say some didn't wonder of forgetting the wishes of their valar masters and instead  being bewitched by the lands beauty or driven by some old hatred, vendetta or simply wondered of desiring to build things of their own much like Melkor did in the eternal halls?
-Melian like- recharge and range
-sauron/balrog like- power and health
-wizard like- rechatge and health/power

Dwarf females are very similar to dwarf males, especially after putting battle armor on you could argue the dwarf CaH you build the other day is actually a female, there is no reason to add this because visually there isn't a big difference.

if i got something wrong lore wise or  concept wise do let me know