28. Mär 2024, 14:52 Hallo Gast.
Willkommen Gast. Bitte einloggen oder registrieren. Haben Sie Ihre Aktivierungs E-Mail übersehen?

Einloggen mit Benutzername, Passwort und Sitzungslänge. Hierbei werden gemäß Datenschutzerklärung Benutzername und Passwort verschlüsselt für die gewählte Dauer in einem Cookie abgelegt.

Select Boards:

Language:

Umfrage

tell me what you think about it

i like this concept (or the models)
26 (81.3%)
i don't like this concept (or the models)
2 (6.3%)
i like some ideas there are a few not
4 (12.5%)
i don't like some ideas there are a few interesting
0 (0%)

Stimmen insgesamt: 29

Autor Thema: arnor and gondor new models and concept (last:Fiefs)  (Gelesen 21110 mal)

Darth Raukrist

• Hobbit
Re: arnor and gondor new models and concept (last:Fiefs)
« Antwort #45 am: 13. Mär 2017, 19:44 »
I like the model for Aranarth! Could you please check out my thread "Heirs of Elendil"? And would you consider working on the models for Kings of Gondor?

lord_ellessar

• Edain Team Recruit
  • Zwergischer Entdecker
  • you know nothing j... sorry wrong place
« Antwort #46 am: 16. Mär 2017, 10:09 »
I like the model for Aranarth! Could you please check out my thread "Heirs of Elendil"? And would you consider working on the models for Kings of Gondor?

I like the global concept, if you like to have to choose you should check the submod I began ;)

MaxEffect

• Hobbit
Hi lord_ellessar, you made a good work. I say yes for the addition of the Osgiliath Veteran.

I really like them. They will be add to your submod or they were choosen for the new version of edain mod ? Then, i think that there is a lot of units for the gondor but i think they are their own place in the mod in the following ways :
  • For example, transforming classic gondor units into veterans from a certain level.

• Or I like the idea of create an Osgiliath plot.
  • A third idea might be to allow Boromir to turn gondor units into Osgiliath veterans with a specific skill. Or to generate a building like Ruins of osgiliath which allow to create units.
  • Another idea that I find simpatic but still quite conventional, could be to pay a certain price to turn the units into veterans

I started to become interested in the possible skills that I seem interested in giving to these veterans. Then, there are elite units trained on the ground to fight in urban areas. It would seem logical  to give them a passive bonus when they fight in urban and fortified areas. This would make it a strong defensive unit.

To counter this power, an idea would be to reduce their statistics when fighting in places such as forests or plains. Or it would be necessary for Boromir to be with them to keep this bonus.

Thank you very much, I hope you find my ideas interesting.

EpicTslayer

• Bilbos Festgast
« Antwort #48 am: 25. Jan 2018, 18:36 »
Hello, I saw this thread and I would like to say, overall, I am For this. I am Head over heels for the Hero changes, as it will makes Imrahil into a truly epic character(the current model for some reason gives the impression of being a bit Generic), and Araphant will truly look like a Noble king of the West.
Overall, the New Arnor skin Concepts are truly well made, but I would suggest you change the color of the Amon Sul Watches' helmets to match the rest of the armor, and get rid of those.... beard/helmet extension/chin guard(what are they???) on the Palantir Guards and Amon Sul Watch models. They just clash with the rest of the units and they don't look cool(though those things are really well-made). I especially like the Dol Amroth reskins, as it differentiates the men-at-arms and the knights more effectively, and most importantly, no Queer beards!(is it just me, or do the current Dol Amroth models have blue beards?).
In short though, I am so For the changes