28. Mär 2024, 15:46 Hallo Gast.
Willkommen Gast. Bitte einloggen oder registrieren. Haben Sie Ihre Aktivierungs E-Mail übersehen?

Einloggen mit Benutzername, Passwort und Sitzungslänge. Hierbei werden gemäß Datenschutzerklärung Benutzername und Passwort verschlüsselt für die gewählte Dauer in einem Cookie abgelegt.

Select Boards:

Language:

Autor Thema: Wrong Installation Drive  (Gelesen 1235 mal)

CommanderSalamander

• Hobbit
  • Linkin Shark
Wrong Installation Drive
« am: 9. Jan 2017, 06:24 »
     When I attempt to install Edain, it installs it into my E: drive instead of my C: drive, which my C: drive is the only drive that I can possibly install to because my BFME 2 + ROTWK are forced to install there even if I attempt to change the install directory when installing the game. I've tried to move (copy & paste) BFME 2 + ROTWK from my C: to my E: drive so that I can install Edain, but it corrupts the files so that I cannot properly install and launch the game. I've searched this problem on the internet and so far have only found one fix to this issue and that is going into your regedit and changing the Dir (abbreviation for directory, I'm presuming) to your desired drive which is already the C: drive; adding on to this my download location for my browser is set to my C: drive. If you need me to post any screenshots demonstrating these errors, then I can, but I don't believe I need to because I feel like I have explained the issue clearly enough.

- P.S. Please help. I really want to play Edain, but I can't do it  :( :( :( :(