28. Mär 2024, 18:02 Hallo Gast.
Willkommen Gast. Bitte einloggen oder registrieren. Haben Sie Ihre Aktivierungs E-Mail übersehen?

Einloggen mit Benutzername, Passwort und Sitzungslänge. Hierbei werden gemäß Datenschutzerklärung Benutzername und Passwort verschlüsselt für die gewählte Dauer in einem Cookie abgelegt.

Select Boards:

Language:

Autor Thema: Create a hero (men of the "west" ?)  (Gelesen 3035 mal)

lord_ellessar

• Edain Team Recruit
  • Zwergischer Entdecker
  • you know nothing j... sorry wrong place
Create a hero (men of the "west" ?)
« am: 12. Jan 2017, 15:13 »
i was thinking about the men of the west in the section create an hero, ... well i think that it should be split into create a commmander of the mark and a Numenorean bloodline captain... i think that the model and the fact that both of rohan and gondor are in the same case is not logical, ... i think that they should be split to offer more varieties and a better model,... i think that the body of the royal guard of Arnor is a good base for the Gondor/Arnor captain and that it could be the occasion to give them cloaks,... i saw that their animation allowed that so i don't understand why we couldn't ,...

Rohan helmets:

Rohan armors:

Rohan shields:

Gondor helmets:

« Letzte Änderung: 12. Jan 2017, 15:28 von lord_ellessar »

Lord Aytugar

• Gast
Re: Create a hero (men of the "west" ?)
« Antwort #1 am: 12. Jan 2017, 21:11 »
I always support that kind of ideas, there should be more varieties CaH and abilities. But adding these must mean something. After you create a hero and play with them, what will happen? Stats open awards but what are awards giving us? Only a chance to showing off :) This must connect to something like their health, damage, armor or cost decrease or increase.

Slawek56703

• Gastwirt zu Bree
Re: Create a hero (men of the "west" ?)
« Antwort #2 am: 23. Jan 2017, 01:51 »
I'm always for new armors for CAH beside those Rohan armor parts are awesome i'm for this idea.