[en] Edain Mod > [Edain] Edain Wiki

A Series of Improvements for Infoboxes

(1/3) > >>

The_Necromancer0:
Today I bring a few suggestions for improvements concerning the various infoboxes used on the wiki. They are mostly just minor additions to improve the amount of information displayed by infoboxes.

Units and Summoned Units
Battalion Size - The size of each battalion if they are superior to 1, is to be listed here.

Individual Unit Health - The health of an individual unit from level 1 to the max level. The health should be that of the unit un-upgraded, after the list of each health at each level the health increase caused by the upgrade should be either listed as a percentage (if it changes according to the level) or should be written out as a number (if the the increase is equal no matter the units level). This also makes me think that we should dig deeper within the game to find out what each upgrade does in term of numbers, especially now that we have different template for each faction.

Individual Unit Damage - Same as above, damage should be listed from level 1 to max level and then the bonus provided by upgrade added on the side.

Heroes and Summoned Heroes Infobox
Hero Damage - Damage of hero should be listed from level 1 to level 10.

Hero Health - Health of hero should be listed from level 1 to 10.

Youtuber Infoboxes
2 Additional Optional Link Slots - 2 optional slots for links to more of the youtuber's acitvities that might not be included in the already present stuff.

Faction Infoboxes
Starting Units - The starting units should be listed in numbers (of battalions or units if single) and the type.

Buildings and Summoned Buildings Infobox
Level Up Mechanism - This will take the the Level Up section away from the main article where it is often very small. I think it should be moved to the infobox and simply have a sentence like purchase building upgrade, train units, ect...

The_Necromancer0:
Just a little bump for confirmations, any disagreements with these additions? If not I'll add them during this week.

Gandalf7000:
Agree with everything.
EDIT: I don't know if the building Level Up system will fit in the infobox. For example Dwarven Forge Works have quite complex levelling system.

The_Necromancer0:
Good point, perhaps we'll make an exception for the Dwarven buildings that level up like that.

OakenShield224:

--- Zitat von: The_Necromancer0 am 30. Jan 2017, 13:20 ---Good point, perhaps we'll make an exception for the Dwarven buildings that level up like that.

--- Ende Zitat ---
What will there be instead then?

Navigation

[0] Themen-Index

[#] Nächste Seite

Zur normalen Ansicht wechseln