19. Mär 2024, 11:48 Hallo Gast.
Willkommen Gast. Bitte einloggen oder registrieren. Haben Sie Ihre Aktivierungs E-Mail übersehen?

Einloggen mit Benutzername, Passwort und Sitzungslänge. Hierbei werden gemäß Datenschutzerklärung Benutzername und Passwort verschlüsselt für die gewählte Dauer in einem Cookie abgelegt.

Select Boards:

Language:

Autor Thema: The Mûmak and the Haradrim  (Gelesen 3032 mal)

Bombur

• Bilbos Festgast
The Mûmak and the Haradrim
« am: 21. Jan 2017, 21:48 »
This is a simple suggestion: I noticed that the permanent Haradrim reinforcements spell summons a mûmak without archers on it, and then you never get the possibility to put some, given that the spell doesn't summon any archers.

So I propose to make the spell summon or a battalion or archers or archers directly on the mûmak if possible. Also adjust the Haradrim upgrades to include flame arrows if needed :) .
« Letzte Änderung: 5. Feb 2017, 21:42 von Bombur »
Baruk Khazâd! Khazâd ai-mênu!

The_Necromancer0

• Edain Team
  • Beschützer des verbotenen Weihers
  • There is evil there that does not sleep
Re: The Mûmak and the Haradrim
« Antwort #1 am: 21. Jan 2017, 22:12 »
The Team has stated they can't add archers directly on the Mumak as it causes graphical bugs but I strongly support the idea that the Archers by either added as an upgrade or come alongside the Mumak to be mounted later.

Sidenote: Other Archers can be mounted on there but they just don't look as cool.
Come chat Edain on Discord: https://discord.gg/CMhkeb8
Questions on the Mod? Visit the Official Wiki: http://edain.wikia.com/

Bombur

• Bilbos Festgast
« Antwort #2 am: 21. Jan 2017, 22:33 »
Really? I tried to put Orcs archers in my last Mordor game but the right cursor never showed :( .
Baruk Khazâd! Khazâd ai-mênu!

The Witch-King of Angmar

• Wanderer des Alten Waldes
  • Fear The Iron Crown
« Antwort #3 am: 21. Jan 2017, 23:34 »
I usually mount dol guldor orcs to rain poison arrows, but you are right they are not as cool and not fitting too, i support the idea of adding an archers battalion to be mounted by the player, and delete one battalion of cav, to balance it.

lordoflinks

• Pförtner von Bree
« Antwort #4 am: 21. Jan 2017, 23:54 »
I support this idea as well.
All your words are but to say: you are a woman, and your part is in the house. But when the men have died in battle and honour, you have leave to be burned in the house, for the men will need it no more. But I am of the House of Eorl and not a serving-woman. I can ride and wield blade, and I do not fear either pain or death.

But no living man am I! You look upon a woman. Éowyn I am, Éomund's daughter. You stand between me and my lord and kin. Begone, if you be not deathless! For living or dark undead, I will smite you, if you touch him.

My avatar is Romana, a favorite person of mine

Slawek56703

• Gastwirt zu Bree
« Antwort #5 am: 23. Jan 2017, 02:00 »
+1 if there is no way to make units already on Mumak then yeah Haradrim reinforcments need to include one Haradrim Archer battalion replacing cavalry

Ectheldir

• Bilbos Festgast
« Antwort #6 am: 27. Jan 2017, 17:36 »
there belong Haradrim on a Mumak. So +1

Dain@

• Pförtner von Bree
  • baruk khazad khazad? ai-menu. For the King ! ! !
« Antwort #7 am: 5. Feb 2017, 10:45 »
I agree +1

Bilbo Backings

• Bilbos Festgast
  • "Bombur slept on with a smile on his fat face"
« Antwort #8 am: 24. Feb 2017, 21:57 »
My suppport for this!
"Now is the time for our esteemed Mr. Baggins, who has proved himself a good companion on our long road, and a hobbit full of courage and resource far exceeding his size, and if I may say so possessed of good luck far exceeding the usual allowance--now is the time for him to perform the service for which he was included in our Company, now is the time for him to earn his Reward." Thorin Oakenshield - JRR. Tolkien: The Hobbit p. 246