28. Mär 2024, 21:24 Hallo Gast.
Willkommen Gast. Bitte einloggen oder registrieren. Haben Sie Ihre Aktivierungs E-Mail übersehen?

Einloggen mit Benutzername, Passwort und Sitzungslänge. Hierbei werden gemäß Datenschutzerklärung Benutzername und Passwort verschlüsselt für die gewählte Dauer in einem Cookie abgelegt.

Select Boards:

Language:

Autor Thema: Mordor/Angmar WitchKing stats comparison  (Gelesen 1915 mal)

Slawek56703

• Gastwirt zu Bree
Mordor/Angmar WitchKing stats comparison
« am: 22. Jan 2017, 03:17 »
Hey guys I maked this thread to make comparision between Angmar and Mordor WitchKing in Edain mod and diffrence in thier base stats .
After we upgrade Mordor WitchKing with spell His Deadliest Servants Mordor WitchKing get additional 1000 health and additional damage you will see this on pics i posted later.

Mordor WichKing have 6500 health and 325 damage on horse 550 damage
Base Mordor WitchKing have 5500 health and 350 damage and on horse 450 damage
Angmar WitchKing starts with 5500 health and 260 damage

Angmar and Mordor (upgraded) WitchKings. You can discover that i didn't yet recruited Necromancer

I want to share additional information about Angmar WitchKing being less durable than Mordor WitchKing .

The only think that saves AWK is his armor while he is Ring Hero which is significantly better.

This is another think that nerfs WitchKing despite he's tough look .
I hope it will be adressed in next version and both of them become more balanced.

Mordor WitchKing need some balance to his damage on foot/mount 350/440 and after upgrade 325/550 this is really big diffrence in comparision to Angmar counterpart which have 260 base damage and isn't increased on mount nor when he gets ring. I would like to see as i mentioned earlier some damage nerf for Mordor WitchKing damage.

« Letzte Änderung: 25. Jan 2017, 13:37 von Slawek56703 »