28. Mär 2024, 23:24 Hallo Gast.
Willkommen Gast. Bitte einloggen oder registrieren. Haben Sie Ihre Aktivierungs E-Mail übersehen?

Einloggen mit Benutzername, Passwort und Sitzungslänge. Hierbei werden gemäß Datenschutzerklärung Benutzername und Passwort verschlüsselt für die gewählte Dauer in einem Cookie abgelegt.

Select Boards:

Language:

Autor Thema: Defeating AI on Minas Tirith  (Gelesen 1535 mal)

MPrime

• Hobbit
Defeating AI on Minas Tirith
« am: 22. Jan 2017, 14:01 »
I am really enjoying the mod, but I am playing as Mordor in War of the Ring mode and trying to defeat an AI who's defending Minas Tirith. It seems that even if I breach the gates and start flattening buildings, the AI just instantly rebuilds them and continues the relentless spam. I even pushed all the way to the citadel at the top of the city and destroyed it, only to have them rebuild everything on the lower levels and crush me with increasingly tough units. 

Am I missing something? How do you actually defeat them? Auto-resolve seems to let me win easily, but it's not as much fun as playing out the battle. Is there a way to defeat them? Will they eventually run out of resources and stop building? Should I try to put a battering ram on every building to keep it from being rebuilt? Should I use catapults instead? Any suggestions would be very appreciated.