28. Mär 2024, 15:44 Hallo Gast.
Willkommen Gast. Bitte einloggen oder registrieren. Haben Sie Ihre Aktivierungs E-Mail übersehen?

Einloggen mit Benutzername, Passwort und Sitzungslänge. Hierbei werden gemäß Datenschutzerklärung Benutzername und Passwort verschlüsselt für die gewählte Dauer in einem Cookie abgelegt.

Select Boards:

Language:

Autor Thema: AI does is not producing siege units on Fortress Maps  (Gelesen 1461 mal)

Sil3nT

• Hobbit
First of all hello!
I come here because recently i restarted playing BFME and installed the edain mod.
Now everything went smoothly, instalation, game setup, battles, except that when I went to play Helm's Deep, i thoroughly waited inside the fortress for about 30 minutes against a Brutal AI, and they never attacked except with archers...
I couldn't undertsand why the AI does build siege units on normal map and not on fortress ones, so then I played dol guldur, and same thing, but this time I kept sending units to their base to check for siege buildings, and they never had one, only an empty construction slot. It's like the AI doesn't realize there's an actual NEED to use siege weapons!...
I really hoped you could help me with this, I mostly play fortress maps on the defender's side, but with this I can't :(

Sil3nT

• Hobbit
Re: AI does is not producing siege units on Fortress Maps
« Antwort #1 am: 26. Jan 2017, 19:06 »
Can someone help please? This AI "bug" is really killin' the game for me :(