20. Aug 2018, 12:49 Hallo Gast.
Willkommen Gast. Bitte einloggen oder registrieren. Haben Sie Ihre Aktivierungs E-Mail übersehen?

Einloggen mit Benutzername, Passwort und Sitzungslänge. Hierbei werden gemäß Datenschutzerklärung Benutzername und Passwort verschlüsselt für die gewählte Dauer in einem Cookie abgelegt.

Select Boards:

Language:

Autor Thema: CP Bugs  (Gelesen 561 mal)

Augustin99

• Hobbit
  • Gondor has no king!
CP Bugs
« am: 28. Jan 2017, 10:28 »
I created this new topic/thread/whateveryouwanttocallit because the bug I've encountered does not relate with the others. I have a problem with the CP. Following Lord of Mordor's guidelines, here is basically the bug I experienced:

Basically, at a random time when I am playing on a 8 players map with AIs, the CP suddenly disappears and you and only you cannot produce anymore troops, the AI still can make troops, but you cannot.

The only in game way I have found to fix it is that you have to beat an AI, and then it will reappear and you can start training troops again.

If anyone has additional details about this bug, please post, and thank you to any moderators who read this.

I've only ever had this bug happen once maximum per game, but I am experiencing it around one out of two games I play.

I've only experienced it on 8 players maps and as far as I can recall I basically only play with 4k starter, ring heroes, no custom heroes and epic battle.

Personally, I can only remember it happening when I was using Mordor or Lothlorien.
I don't have a picture, but what happens is that your amount of CP and out of how much you can have disappears, but the letters 'CP' stay there. Nothing else changes except for that.

YeshuaEnthusiast

• Bilbos Festgast
Re: CP Bugs
« Antwort #1 am: 9. Feb 2017, 02:00 »
I run into the same problem consistently.

Constanz

• Hobbit
Re: CP Bugs
« Antwort #2 am: 25. Apr 2018, 12:29 »
What I have read here can be published for further development in the future.