28. Mär 2024, 09:38 Hallo Gast.
Willkommen Gast. Bitte einloggen oder registrieren. Haben Sie Ihre Aktivierungs E-Mail übersehen?

Einloggen mit Benutzername, Passwort und Sitzungslänge. Hierbei werden gemäß Datenschutzerklärung Benutzername und Passwort verschlüsselt für die gewählte Dauer in einem Cookie abgelegt.

Select Boards:

Language:

Autor Thema: Bilbo as a Ringhero?  (Gelesen 1542 mal)

Saruman der Bunte

• Held von Helms Klamm
  • Es gibt nichts Praktischeres als eine gute Theorie
Bilbo as a Ringhero?
« am: 31. Jan 2017, 23:44 »
Some time ago, I wrote a concept concerning Bilbo:
 https://modding-union.com/index.php/topic,14783.msg361185.html#msg361185

Now, I'd like to try and bring back one of it's core features: Bilbo's ring mechanic. In effect, this would mean that Bilbo, uniquely, is able to let go of the ring again. It would be particularly useful with the system as it is now; if you happen to get the Ring in the early to mid game, you can use cheap Bilbo to pick it up before the Ring disappears again. Then you can enjoy the (comparatively small) advantages Ring Bilbo gives you, until you can give it to a pricier, more powerful hero (Thorin/Dain/King Dain).

For specifics concerning Ring Bilbo's abilities you can habe a look at the linked concept (it's in german, though). I am greatly anticipating any ideas from you in that area.
« Letzte Änderung: 31. Jan 2017, 23:53 von Saruman der Bunte »

"Zwei Dinge erfüllen das Gemüt mit immer neuer und zunehmenden Bewunderung und Ehrfurcht, je öfter und anhaltender sich das Nachdenken damit beschäftigt: Der bestirnte Himmel über mir, und das moralische Gesetz in mir."
                   -Immanuel Kant-

Dank an CMG für das Banner und den Avatar!

Dain@

• Pförtner von Bree
  • baruk khazad khazad? ai-menu. For the King ! ! !
Re: Bilbo as a Ringhero?
« Antwort #1 am: 5. Feb 2017, 12:01 »
It's a good idea! Bilbo could clearly make a certain color!