[en] Edain Mod > [Edain] Edain Wiki

New Spellbook Template

<< < (2/2)

The_Necromancer0:
The News on the Spellbook has finally come out, I can finally speak openly (to some extent). Since the spellbook is meant to get a new format I'm just going to update the Lorien and Mordor pages so as to have places to do test and get feedback from. The rest of the factions will get their overhaul once the new spellbook for individual factions are revealed, whether it be by news or at the patch release. This is also the reason why I think we should hold off for now on linking the spellbook pages till the final changes are made and the new spellbooks are released.

OakenShield224:
This sounds like a good idea. Even if faction spellbooks are released by news, we should still keep the old spellbooks until the patch is released to prevent confusion. Once the new patch is released, the spellbook mechanics should be a part of the Game Mechanics page as well since any new players might be confused by how it works.

--- Zitat von: The_Necromancer0 am 17. Feb 2017, 19:41 ---The News on the Spellbook has finally come out, I can finally speak openly (to some extent).

--- Ende Zitat ---
Just curious about the way you worded this. Did you know about it beforehand?

The_Necromancer0:
I'm one of the Beta Testers so I did know about the changes but I didn't know when a news would be released or when the patch is planned for so I thought it was now or never to get started testing with the new spellbook template.

Navigation

[0] Themen-Index

[*] Vorherige Sete

Zur normalen Ansicht wechseln