28. Mär 2024, 15:29 Hallo Gast.
Willkommen Gast. Bitte einloggen oder registrieren. Haben Sie Ihre Aktivierungs E-Mail übersehen?

Einloggen mit Benutzername, Passwort und Sitzungslänge. Hierbei werden gemäß Datenschutzerklärung Benutzername und Passwort verschlüsselt für die gewählte Dauer in einem Cookie abgelegt.

Select Boards:

Language:

Autor Thema: Edain 3.8.1 and the hero sub mod 3.3.1 english translation problems  (Gelesen 7135 mal)

super71

• Hobbit
So I tried playing the 3.3.1 sub mod recently for edain 3.8.1. I couldn't get it to be in English I put the English patch in, but certain tool tips still come up blank on heroes and some of the maps are still in German. If you could message me what you think the problem is that'd be awesome.

I've tried placing the English patch in the language folder already, however many of the hero powers and other things are still in German.

Fíli

• Edain Betatester
  • Wächter Caras Galadhons
The Hero Submod isn't available in English.
Vielen Dank an CMG für das tolle Banner und den tollen Avatar! :)

super71

• Hobbit
Except it is available in English as their is an english patch for it. I'm just curious why the english patch works for certain hero abilities and maps and not all.

Fíli

• Edain Betatester
  • Wächter Caras Galadhons
But the patch wasn't created by the Hero Submod Team, so you won't get support here.
Vielen Dank an CMG für das tolle Banner und den tollen Avatar! :)

super71

• Hobbit
Ah interesting, thanks for the help. I'm confused why the sent me over here from moddb then lol.