29. Mär 2024, 13:32 Hallo Gast.
Willkommen Gast. Bitte einloggen oder registrieren. Haben Sie Ihre Aktivierungs E-Mail übersehen?

Einloggen mit Benutzername, Passwort und Sitzungslänge. Hierbei werden gemäß Datenschutzerklärung Benutzername und Passwort verschlüsselt für die gewählte Dauer in einem Cookie abgelegt.

Select Boards:

Language:

Autor Thema: Gandalf  (Gelesen 1796 mal)

Dain@

• Pförtner von Bree
  • baruk khazad khazad? ai-menu. For the King ! ! !
Gandalf
« am: 15. Feb 2017, 15:30 »
Gandalf very good and extremely useful ability to spell book gnomes. And I like everything except for one! Namely, his third ability "Fire Dragon". No ! the ability of super! but this is the problem!. She is very strong and does very heavy damage on the small radius of the area. Not that I do not like, on the contrary, I just have a suspicion that for the sake of this ability Gandalf set of players and choose this capacity. For me personally, Gandalf one of the favorite characters and I think that there is much to develop his abilities. As Gandalf (for Gondor) will get a boost in patch 4.5. I think it's fair to make a couple of further changes to Gandalf (For Dwarves). Plus, Gandalf is very interesting in terms of gameplay and it can give the player of the interesting proposals on the role and playing styles. So enough talk, go to the point:
The main argument:
Why? Gandalf is one of the few characters that have a clear potential for development. Second: This iconic hero simply must have a unique gameplay and style of play. And in the third and the most important thing: turn your eyes on the Tolkien wrote in the book and about the role of Gandalf in the history of Middle-earth: Gandalf has always been a friend of all who fought against evil and every possible help to them, advice, skills or interfered and helped himself. He was also a true main enemy of Sauron, who truly fought Sauron s on all fronts and was always alert, and that is important for me, the most interesting is its strong, steadfast and unbroken spirit Maillard who truly gave incredible power. However, this power is not always magical! but rather a combination of magic, wisdom and insight! He always noticed something that is hidden from the eyes of other strong Middle-earth! .Also Gandalf most likely acted as a spy or saboteur than the military option! (At least remember about his exploration of Dol Guldur and secret and adventurous mission to liberate Erebor from the dragon) Now when it comes to why we need to change the ability of Gandalf the answer is the same: to give more opportunities for players playing for Gandalf, more events of ways and styles games ! What I mean ? The fact that at the moment Gandalf is a mass murderer. So once you have caused Gandalf on the battlefield and immediately use his third ability and massively destroy the hordes of enemies that come at you! while others seek a magical flash of fire and cones. (By the way, these two abilities are good and should leave).
What for ? Considering the item Why? that would give the player several options for development. When you call Gandalf (as one of the greatest and most powerful aides) would be logical if you had several options for the use of this valuable character!
(And I think it's fair to Gandalf and canonicity of this issue) and of course definitely add interest and entertainment to players playing for the dwarves and gnomes get yourself a truly powerful ally and assistant
How ? The implementation of this aspect remains the same, that is called Gandalf from the book of spells as of now, damage, armor remains the same only it will have little ability to change and the role! But here I do not even two proposals for implementation:
First, we use the current system and the player calls Gandalf at the moment which will have five faculties! Now specifically, according to his ability!
Oh, and yes even a little retreat! I do not know how is the issue with his ring Nariya! If all the same proposals which were invited community prinita then I think it is appropriate to add to this ability!
1 capacity: Glare - when Gandalf falls into trouble, he uses his mind and magic that would escape from their enemies. So Gandalf uses a light flash and dazzle the enemy, and the enemy did not get any damage and for a time of 3-5 seconds (no longer) remain paralyzed, and he Gandalf gets on the same 3-5 seconds, increased movement speed by 25-30% or on for 3-5 seconds it becomes nevidemym. (Since BotFA film when Gandalf to Dol Guldur was running away from Azog)
2 ability to fire lumps - leave as it is now
3 Ability: Looking Middle-earth - at Gandalf increased viewing range and the next hidden units become visible.
4 Ability: Light magic flash - as it is now only a small refinement it does moderate damage in a small area but within strong units and heroes knocked down for 3 seconds to lose 20% attack speed. (Approximately since Gandalf used his flash in the tunnels of the underground city of goblins. Personally, I really like the animation of the movie!)
5 Ability: Wisdom Maillard - the main weapon of Gandalf of course intelligence, wisdom and ingenuity! So he uses these skills that would help out in the hardest moments of his allies and destroy their enemies. So So Gandalf his wisdom cheers his enemies.So Gandalf his wisdom encourages our enemies and gives them support in the form of 10% of the damage and armor to all allied troops and heroes, and resistance to fear, as the enemies get - 5% of the damage and armor.
Or the second version: Leave the current capacity of the fiery dragon but with reduced statistics!
And now probably the most important thing! Perhaps my proposal still siroe and unfinished! Or these suggestions (or part of the property) can be integrated into other systems that's fine too! But I hope that the idea itself is of interest to you! even if the proposed options are not perfect! As if there was not, I hope that this proposal will serve as a foundation for the future! new interesting implementations in Edain mod. I sincerely hope that if you have any suggestions and recommendations (the criticism is also welcome!) Do not hesitate to speak out on this issue!