18. Apr 2024, 15:43 Hallo Gast.
Willkommen Gast. Bitte einloggen oder registrieren. Haben Sie Ihre Aktivierungs E-Mail übersehen?

Einloggen mit Benutzername, Passwort und Sitzungslänge. Hierbei werden gemäß Datenschutzerklärung Benutzername und Passwort verschlüsselt für die gewählte Dauer in einem Cookie abgelegt.

Select Boards:

Language:

Autor Thema: Greeting and Question  (Gelesen 1524 mal)

doseyclwn

• Hobbit
Greeting and Question
« am: 19. Feb 2017, 23:27 »
Hey everyone,

Just joined here. Love what I've seen of the Edain mod. I'm relatively new here, so if I'm posting this in the wrong place, I apologize. I was hoping to find some strategy guides or walkthroughs for Skirmish Mode in the Edain mod, as I have no clue what I'm doing. Any help is appreciated. If this is in the wrong place, I apologize and ask that you let me know where to post it. Thanks!

Walküre

• Edain Unterstützer
  • Hoher König von Gondor
Re: Greeting and Question
« Antwort #1 am: 20. Feb 2017, 00:05 »
Hello! May I welcome you to the BFME realm of Modding Union and to the lively Edain Community  :)

As far as I know, you can find something similar to strategy guides in the Edain Wiki page, in which there should be a paragraph giving strategy-based advices in each page; if not in every page, for most heroes, units or buildings. Additionally, don't forget to visit YouTube channels as the ones of RuudDevil or Elite KryPtik. They regularly make plenty of useful and explanatory videos (which often concern multiplayer playing).

Julio229

• Edain Betatesting
  • Gesandter der Freien Völker
  • King Of the Misty Mountains
Re: Greeting and Question
« Antwort #2 am: 20. Feb 2017, 00:20 »
Hi, welcome to the community!

As Walk said, in the wiki there are strategy paragraphs for almost every unit, and we are always trying to improve them! There's also the strategy guide by Isaac, but it is a bit outdated. I'm also thinking of writing one aimed at singleplayer, but I don't know yet :P