28. Mär 2024, 21:27 Hallo Gast.
Willkommen Gast. Bitte einloggen oder registrieren. Haben Sie Ihre Aktivierungs E-Mail übersehen?

Einloggen mit Benutzername, Passwort und Sitzungslänge. Hierbei werden gemäß Datenschutzerklärung Benutzername und Passwort verschlüsselt für die gewählte Dauer in einem Cookie abgelegt.

Select Boards:

Language:

Autor Thema: The Edain Wiki "Bug" Thread  (Gelesen 8570 mal)

The_Necromancer0

• Beschützer des verbotenen Weihers
  • There is evil there that does not sleep
The Edain Wiki "Bug" Thread
« am: 26. Feb 2017, 01:59 »
This is the thread to report all bug and anomalies that you might discover on the wiki. You are, of course, more than welcome to edit those anomalies or mistake out yourself if you wish but we understand that user might be scared to edit because they feel unfamiliar with the way the wiki works. So if you see something that looks weird you can post it here and it'll be taken care of. I'll also give you a short list of stuff that counts as an anomaly, although if you see something that isn't listed but looks weird make sure to post it here anyways. Finally, when posting a bug don't forget to specify the page you found it on.

List of common bug
  • Bits of apparent codes such as </span>, </p>, ]] and }}
  • Missing punctuation and missing grammar (
  • Incorrect or outdated information

The only things that shouldn't be reported are the Empty Section, they have all been written down and will be filled in... eventually. That's all, with the increasing size of the wiki it's hard to keep track of everything so we would be very grateful if you guys drop a note on this thread if you see anything weird.

Example Bug Reports
Obsolete Information
Zitat
On Sauron's page you forgot to state that his teleportation now has a limited range.

Visible Code
Zitat
Thorin Oakenshield page has a visible </span> tag in the strategy section.

Missing Grammar
Zitat
Gildor's page states "Gildor scouts ability is the bests", contains some incorrect grammar.
Come chat Edain on Discord: https://discord.gg/CMhkeb8
Questions on the Mod? Visit the Official Wiki: http://edain.wikia.com/

Seleukos I.

• Edain Balancetester
  • Galadhrim
Re: The Edain Wiki "Bug" Thread
« Antwort #1 am: 30. Jun 2020, 12:53 »
Hello :)
I think I have something for you :D

In the  Ered Luin guardian's article it says the Guardians get the "EdainPikemanHeavyArmor " armorset after buying heavy armor instead of the "EdainInfantryHeavyArmor" armorset.

Also I think the description of the forged blades-upgrade in general is a bit miss-leading.
At the moment it says
Zitat
Forged Blades - Increases the damage of this battalion against other infantry (swordsmen, pikemen, archers, ect...).Cost: 300

for swordsmen.
As far as I know it should be like
Zitat
Forged blades - Increase the damage of this battalion (vs everything) and additionally gives an extra bonus vs other infantry (swordsmen, pikemen, archers, ect. ..)

Right now it sounds like forged blades only increase the damage vs infantry (for swordsmen) or only vs cav and monsters (pikes).

Best regardes,
Seleukos

DSS

• Thain des Auenlandes
« Antwort #2 am: 30. Jun 2020, 13:40 »
In the  Ered Luin guardian's article it says the Guardians get the "EdainPikemanHeavyArmor " armorset after buying heavy armor instead of the "EdainInfantryHeavyArmor" armorset.

Fixed :)
Also I think the description of the forged blades-upgrade in general is a bit miss-leading.
At the moment it says
Zitat
Forged Blades - Increases the damage of this battalion against other infantry (swordsmen, pikemen, archers, ect...).Cost: 300

for swordsmen.
As far as I know it should be like
Zitat
Forged blades - Increase the damage of this battalion (vs everything) and additionally gives an extra bonus vs other infantry (swordsmen, pikemen, archers, ect. ..)

Right now it sounds like forged blades only increase the damage vs infantry (for swordsmen) or only vs cav and monsters (pikes).
I agree that it is very misleading, I changed it to "Increases the damage of this battalion and provides a damage bonus against..." (that way I didn't have to touch the switches  :D) I think that should work.

Best regardes,
Me

Halbarad

• Edain Unterstützer
  • Soldat Gondors
« Antwort #3 am: 3. Okt 2020, 16:51 »
Hi,
Werewolf costs are 1200 ressources and 90 cp right now.
The Angmar Unit Table in the Wiki says they cost 1800 ressources and 120 cp, Their article says that they cost 2000 ressources and 90 cp.