28. Mär 2024, 14:20 Hallo Gast.
Willkommen Gast. Bitte einloggen oder registrieren. Haben Sie Ihre Aktivierungs E-Mail übersehen?

Einloggen mit Benutzername, Passwort und Sitzungslänge. Hierbei werden gemäß Datenschutzerklärung Benutzername und Passwort verschlüsselt für die gewählte Dauer in einem Cookie abgelegt.

Select Boards:

Language:

Autor Thema: RotWKreplays.org Map Contest  (Gelesen 2524 mal)

Billybanana

• Bilbos Festgast
RotWKreplays.org Map Contest
« am: 2. Mär 2017, 00:00 »
Hello mappers of the Edain community!

I'm an event host from the Gamereplays.org RotWK section and I'd like to invite anybody whose interested in our map making contest of this March.

Seeing so many great creations in this and other showcase forums, I thought it would be a nice opportunity to have a little cross-community event where everybody can show his talent.

In this contest we're looking for a ladder suitable 1v1 map for competitive play. I should also mention that only vanilla textures and objects are allowed  ;)
The prize will include a 40€ Amazon gift coupon that's still possible to rise due to donations, and much more!

For more info and sign-ups, visit:https://www.gamereplays.org/riseofthewitchking/portals.php?show=page&name=rotwkreplays.org-map-contest-rotwk

Unwritter

• Hobbit
Re: RotWKreplays.org Map Contest
« Antwort #1 am: 22. Feb 2018, 05:37 »
Want to inquire about the information you have published that I can study myself or do you have good advice for me?