16. Apr 2024, 23:21 Hallo Gast.
Willkommen Gast. Bitte einloggen oder registrieren. Haben Sie Ihre Aktivierungs E-Mail übersehen?

Einloggen mit Benutzername, Passwort und Sitzungslänge. Hierbei werden gemäß Datenschutzerklärung Benutzername und Passwort verschlüsselt für die gewählte Dauer in einem Cookie abgelegt.

Select Boards:

Language:

Autor Thema: Invisible patterns and pink sea  (Gelesen 2018 mal)

Qui Lëarrin

• Bilbos Festgast
Invisible patterns and pink sea
« am: 17. Mär 2017, 11:39 »
Hi Edain's Team :)

I'm started to apologize because I'm French and my English could be quite confuse but... I'm trying to expose my issue the most clearly :)

Okay, so, I am unable to find a second time the specific topic which deals with the problem of pink texture and invisible pattern but... In my memory, I read on it that this bug could be fix with uninstall and reinstall of the Mod. I do it. Three times. I totally uninstall Battle for the Middle Earth the last time but, that always the same problem : All Imladris was invisible (Heroes "Lord of the Elves" to), seas are pink, lot of picture are pink to and there is sometimes other disparitions like the Dwarves Forge.

I downloaded the complete patch two times from two different sources, and it was vanish to. 

Your mod is too much cool, I need to play with it, so, I beg you, my lords, help me !

Walküre

• Edain Unterstützer
  • Hoher König von Gondor
Re: Invisible patterns and pink sea
« Antwort #1 am: 17. Mär 2017, 11:44 »
Pink textures usually Indicate that your files are marred and corrupted. Do you have an official copy of the game?

Qui Lëarrin

• Bilbos Festgast
« Antwort #2 am: 17. Mär 2017, 19:56 »
Nowly, I'm using an all cracked version of the game, but I can take my official version of Battle for the Middle 2 and install an cracked version of Angmar add-on. Does it help ?

It's absolutly impossible, in France, to find an official version of the game for a reasonable price (sometimes, it cost more than 100€ !). If I can buy it for a correct price, I'll do ! xD

Walküre

• Edain Unterstützer
  • Hoher König von Gondor
« Antwort #3 am: 17. Mär 2017, 20:13 »
I'm perfectly conscious of the difficulty of finding official copies of those games, but we can't help you here. The Edain Team doesn't support illegal versions, lest they be sued for unlawful behaviour.

The only thing I could advise you do is to seek for answers in other places, throughout the vastness of the Internet. You may discover that cracked versions are not the only solution at hand.

Qui Lëarrin

• Bilbos Festgast
« Antwort #4 am: 17. Mär 2017, 20:19 »
No problem, I understand your point of view... May be if I pray enough the Valar an official version will sailed from West to my door... Do you have any idea about "the others solutions which aren't not illegal" ? I'm totally agreed to use it if I'm able to do, it's just that I don't actually know how to do it.

Walküre

• Edain Unterstützer
  • Hoher König von Gondor
« Antwort #5 am: 17. Mär 2017, 20:41 »
The quest is up to thee, gentle traveller. Aid might come, yet not in these halls  ;)

--- LOCKED ---