28. Mär 2024, 22:37 Hallo Gast.
Willkommen Gast. Bitte einloggen oder registrieren. Haben Sie Ihre Aktivierungs E-Mail übersehen?

Einloggen mit Benutzername, Passwort und Sitzungslänge. Hierbei werden gemäß Datenschutzerklärung Benutzername und Passwort verschlüsselt für die gewählte Dauer in einem Cookie abgelegt.

Select Boards:

Language:

Umfrage

What are your favorite game modes? (You have up to three votes)

Legendary Heroes (heroes are more powerful)
27 (26.7%)
Exploration (maps starts out shrouded in black and must be explored)
3 (3%)
Skirmish (standard game)
21 (20.8%)
Battle (doubled command points)
15 (14.9%)
Epic Battle (ten times the command points, faster production)
17 (16.8%)
Conquest (hold more than half of all settlements to win)
7 (6.9%)
Victory (hold more than half of all outposts to win)
11 (10.9%)

Stimmen insgesamt: 42

Autor Thema: Your favorite game modes  (Gelesen 6290 mal)

Lord of Mordor

• Edain Ehrenmember
  • Bewahrer des roten Buches
Your favorite game modes
« am: 4. Apr 2015, 12:47 »
With Edain 4.0 we introduced several new game modes, let us know which ones you enjoy the most! Please keep in mind that Legendary Heroes is currently bugged and sometimes reduces your command points to less than 600. This should not be taken into consideration here if you like the idea of a mode with stronger heroes.

You have up to three votes.
« Letzte Änderung: 4. Apr 2015, 12:56 von Lord of Mordor »
Ash nazg durbatulûk, ash nazg gimbatul,
Ash nazg thrakatulûk agh burzum-ishi krimpatul
Richtlinien für Edain-Vorschläge
I Edain Suggestion Guidelines

TiberiusOgden

• Gast
Re: Your favorite game modes
« Antwort #1 am: 4. Apr 2015, 22:52 »
Because I'm quite frugal player, I am satisfied with normal skirmish, especially in normal multiplayer game it is usual option.  :)

Other game modes are more or less for fun, but for example both "time conquering" modes are quite interesting for player who has problem with BFME1 strategy (which is primarily about conquering) and these modes are perfect workout for him, because he is under pressure and simply has to expand his territory.  ;)

Overall number one is for me normal skirmish, number two legendary heroes.
Heroes cost are under or around 3 000, so that heroes are weaker than in previous version. And legendary mode is great compensation, just sometimes are heroes "too legendary."   8-) :P

LordDainIronfoot

• Orkjäger vom Amon Hen
  • "Tanar Durin nur..."
« Antwort #2 am: 5. Apr 2015, 13:16 »
I love them allbecause they give every different player an option to play a game in his tastes and style!!It makes the game more interesting and different!!I personaly Like to play  mostly LEgendary Heroes,Battle and Conquest!!But al lof them are awesome and just show how much you care for you fans and how much work and time you have put in to making of this great Mode!!I am glad you come up with this idea,cuz now I get the chance to try qute new stuff and even learn new stuff from each mode!So thank you yet again for the great work Edain Team! :)
"I will not stand down before any Elf,not least this Faithless Woodland Sprite,he wishesh nothing but ill upon my people...To Battle,to Battle Sons of Durin!!!..."

"You,think I give a dead dog about your threats you Pointy Ear Princess...Hear now lads,we are on...Let's give those bastards a good Hammering!!!..."

Derebond

• Bilbos Festgast
« Antwort #3 am: 17. Apr 2015, 20:31 »
What are the difference between game modes?
For example, I saw heroes had same stats in Legendary Heroes and Skirmish:
 - LURZT level 1 in LH: 3000 health, 350 damage with sword and 150 damage with bow.
In both game modes are equivalent.

How are about Conquest and Victory Points? How much time do you have to control the settlements/outposts? Always five minutes?

And Battle and Epic Battle? Can you explain me?

Thanks a lot for all.

TiberiusOgden

• Gast
« Antwort #4 am: 17. Apr 2015, 20:38 »
Zitat
Epic Battle -> 10-times as much Commandpoints and 30% faster production of units and ressources
Battle -> Double Commandpoints
Skirmish (standard setting)
Legendary Heroes -> Heroes deal more damage and have got more armor.
Exploration -> The map is shrouded from the beginning, so the player has to explore it.
Victory Points -> The player or his team has to capture and hold more than half of all outposts for 10 minutes, to win the game.
Conquest -> The player or his team has to capture and hold more than half of all settlements for 5 minutes, to win the game

http://www.moddb.com/mods/edain-mod/news/the-road-to-edain-40-the-game-modus

Derebond

• Bilbos Festgast
« Antwort #5 am: 17. Apr 2015, 20:52 »
Love you Tiberius, I dont remember where I read it.

And sorry for my bad english, it isn't my mother tongue.

Walküre

• Edain Unterstützer
  • Hoher König von Gondor
« Antwort #6 am: 19. Apr 2015, 18:01 »
Because I'm quite frugal player, I am satisfied with normal skirmish, especially in normal multiplayer game it is usual option.  :)

I am not frugal, and I like very much the Legendary Heroes Mod  :) I think that the heroes, with their leadership and unique capabilities are a fundamental element of the game; having them stronger and more resistant is a great possibility to show their powers.

Also, speaking particularly about the Elves (that, lore and game speaking, are not in large numbers in the Third Age) the heroes are not only military leaders, but also mighty characters with 'terrible powers', as Gimli says  :)

Elite KryPtik

• Gardist von Meduseld
  • Arise! Arise, Writers of KryPtik!
« Antwort #7 am: 1. Mai 2015, 05:47 »
I haven't played anything except skirmish, legendary heroes and epic battle, and I'm not likely to, so I can't give any real feedback on the other modes. But from what I've seen of them they look very fun and interesting, with the exclusion of exploration.
Arise! Arise, Riders of Theoden! Fell deeds awake: fire and slaughter! Spear shall be shaken! Shield shall be splintered! A sword day, a red day, ere the sun rises! Ride now! Ride now! Ride, ride to ruin, and the worlds ending! FORTH EORLINGAS!

solteszbenjamin@gmail.com

• Bilbos Festgast
« Antwort #8 am: 14. Okt 2017, 01:05 »
How can I change the command point limit , because the 3000 in epic battle mod is to low to me  ?