28. Mär 2024, 13:23 Hallo Gast.
Willkommen Gast. Bitte einloggen oder registrieren. Haben Sie Ihre Aktivierungs E-Mail übersehen?

Einloggen mit Benutzername, Passwort und Sitzungslänge. Hierbei werden gemäß Datenschutzerklärung Benutzername und Passwort verschlüsselt für die gewählte Dauer in einem Cookie abgelegt.

Select Boards:

Language:

Autor Thema: AIdata editing  (Gelesen 2556 mal)

Tukolp

• Thain des Auenlandes
AIdata editing
« am: 20. Mär 2017, 08:04 »
Hello mates,

I made my mordor back to the builder system, I mean I can build fortress, and all of the buildings what 4.4.1 can offer for mordor. I found the skirmishaidata.ini all the units are there. I would like to my mordor use the builder system, and make the builings.
Is it enough to make a bse for the base, and assign the porter ? Or I must do some other things ?

Have a nice day,
« Letzte Änderung: 20. Mär 2017, 08:29 von Tukolp »

FG15

• Administrator
  • Ringträger
Re: AIdata editing
« Antwort #1 am: 21. Mär 2017, 11:23 »
You need to make the base-file for the whole base, and such that the AI builds resources buildings, there have to be placed objects at the places at the map (not the base file, the normal skirmish maps) where the AI should build them.

Tukolp

• Thain des Auenlandes
Re: AIdata editing
« Antwort #2 am: 21. Mär 2017, 12:12 »
I tried it, made a new mordorporter commandset for the AI builder with the new buttons, made a base to it, linked them together, and voila it works :D.
For now just one question remains, the one I mentioned here, about the farm templates
https://modding-union.com/index.php/topic,32468.105.html