28. Mär 2024, 16:32 Hallo Gast.
Willkommen Gast. Bitte einloggen oder registrieren. Haben Sie Ihre Aktivierungs E-Mail übersehen?

Einloggen mit Benutzername, Passwort und Sitzungslänge. Hierbei werden gemäß Datenschutzerklärung Benutzername und Passwort verschlüsselt für die gewählte Dauer in einem Cookie abgelegt.

Select Boards:

Language:

Autor Thema: War in the North and South  (Gelesen 2616 mal)

lordoflinks

• Pförtner von Bree
War in the North and South
« am: 21. Mär 2017, 12:25 »
Would it be possible to change it to the War in the North and War in the South scenarios are 6 player rather than 2; I find them ideal to have all the fractions represented in each region, without any left out, but the two player limit prevents that. In other words a six player scenario of both would allow me to stage canonically accurate wars in both regions with Mordor, Isengard, Dwarves, Lothlorien, Imaldis, Goblins in the north scenario and Gondor, Rohan, Mordor and Isengard in the south scenario.   
All your words are but to say: you are a woman, and your part is in the house. But when the men have died in battle and honour, you have leave to be burned in the house, for the men will need it no more. But I am of the House of Eorl and not a serving-woman. I can ride and wield blade, and I do not fear either pain or death.

But no living man am I! You look upon a woman. Éowyn I am, Éomund's daughter. You stand between me and my lord and kin. Begone, if you be not deathless! For living or dark undead, I will smite you, if you touch him.

My avatar is Romana, a favorite person of mine

mycaelspear

• Bilbos Festgast
Re: War in the North and South
« Antwort #1 am: 9. Mai 2017, 16:50 »
I think this could be a fun and interesting idea. It might make War of the Ring fun again if you could play the canonical wars with multiple players. You could also add War of Rohan, Fall of Arnor, War of Gondor, War of the Ring (a scenario of the entire war of the ring), and maybe something for dwarves, elves, and the misty mountains faction when they are finally released :)