25. Apr 2024, 03:55 Hallo Gast.
Willkommen Gast. Bitte einloggen oder registrieren. Haben Sie Ihre Aktivierungs E-Mail übersehen?

Einloggen mit Benutzername, Passwort und Sitzungslänge. Hierbei werden gemäß Datenschutzerklärung Benutzername und Passwort verschlüsselt für die gewählte Dauer in einem Cookie abgelegt.

Select Boards:

Language:

Autor Thema: Antique Lyrics of Arda  (Gelesen 174860 mal)

Walküre

• Hoher König von Gondor
Re: Antique Lyrics of Arda
« Antwort #360 am: 23. Aug 2017, 22:01 »
The grave sin

Stained by blood their industrious hands, which the wonders of their forging wielded and used for the murder of their own kind,
The Elven kind that perpetually dwelleth among the lands that are governed by the Ainur who were before time,
Such a killing had never been seen on the side of the immortal shores, for the inhabitants of Aman were ever-joyful and merry, and noble with the other one of their akin people,
Until the seed of malaise from within was given liberty to spread, and the fiery fury of the Smith could never by other minds have been halted, unless blood and terror were in the domain of the western Powers, in utter horror and tragedy which naught may mend.

Walküre

• Hoher König von Gondor
« Antwort #361 am: 23. Aug 2017, 22:18 »
A very Hobbit thing

Gandalf, your coming and going is always a fountain of joy for all who live in peace and solace within the green ends of the Shire, because much of the outer realms and events you know and tell, yet never you speak for scornful purposes or arrogance, being the Grey Wizard well accustomed to us and our fine manners of living.

Bilbo, may I these words to you tell, that seldom of visiting the homes and routes of your people I am not content, as this is in probable case a very Hobbit thing, that the voyager you welcome with warm jubilation and that the very traveller along the green paths of these villages the real meaning of happiness with simplicity may find.

Walküre

• Hoher König von Gondor
« Antwort #362 am: 24. Aug 2017, 13:12 »
The consolation of Stars

In fear and dread, the blessing of Stars you should not forget,
Ever-radiant, still and never flawed by whatever device fell forces may boast,
Evil clouds and steam cannot cover their sight for long,
And so it happens that light finds a way through and pierces the veil of illusion and great deception.

While Varda Snow-white all perceives and hearkens, even whispers, murmurs and feeble prayers.

Walküre

• Hoher König von Gondor
« Antwort #363 am: 24. Aug 2017, 15:40 »
What is to be of us?

What is to be of us? If we are to take the route of the open broad sea, for we are much keen on beholding what lies beyond such vast surface of water,
Curiosity guides us and moves the breeze that pull our ships towards destinations of which we have knowledge only in dreams.

That would be vain, gentle soul, even if your proposition from the best and wisest intent originated,
For the shape of the World has been made anew, at the end of the second era that for most is rare memory to collect, in the guise of a sphere across which it is not allowed to proceed.

Walküre

• Hoher König von Gondor
« Antwort #364 am: 24. Aug 2017, 16:51 »
The mood of a monarch

Diverse and many are the kinds of monarchs who the fates of the continent have in their royal hands, and it is always of great note that some traits are to be in the character of leadership and in a commander that only seeks to fulfil his tasks,
Because such is the nature of guidance, which at firm attitude and witty mind rejoices, whereas choleric temperament may lead the fortunes of a realm to mayhem and disaster, for efforts are wasted and the woeful act is often the choice of this sort of king, but weakness and mild idleness could turn out as negative in equal terms, in that minds suffer the control of a puppeteer who much enjoys illusion and snare, so much to cast madness into the heads that sit on thrones, to provoke sheer chaos and the general destiny ill-boding to make.

Walküre

• Hoher König von Gondor
« Antwort #365 am: 24. Aug 2017, 23:29 »
The Grey is more of this earth

Fast now the White Rider rides and defiant faces the approaching contest that is to end this long age and determine the final winner,
He is of the world of the Angels which lies afar in the westernmost continent, being its composure noble and majestic as naught other in the ways of this world,
Many remember his past visage and fashion, as an old traveller and pilgrims interested into enquiries of all sort, instead of a saviour from havens not of the mortal shires,
And the Grey the joys of life appeared to fancy a great deal, enjoying the warm savour of wine, food and tales of gallant quests along the common people.

Walküre

• Hoher König von Gondor
« Antwort #366 am: 25. Aug 2017, 14:30 »
Digging too deeply

Do you fear those mines, Gandalf? Are you afraid of what Dwarven greed has discovered in the abyss which never before by living hands had been reached?
You fear and you do well! The Dwarven kind was too reliant on its mastery and knowledge of stone and crafting,
Long into unknown caves they have dug, and deep, and much deep, for the gems of the old world with unceasing desire they yearned,
Yet misadventures only befell, dragging all in darkness and flames which no common art may extinguish.
« Letzte Änderung: 25. Aug 2017, 14:39 von Walküre »

Walküre

• Hoher König von Gondor
« Antwort #367 am: 25. Aug 2017, 15:55 »
The maidens of the heath have since long ago the sharpness of swords known

May your eye not be led to deception, traveller, for the maidens of the heath have since long ago the sharpness of swords known, and blades they utilise too, because many of their men fell and by the slaughter brought to us perished in sadness and tears, as no common person the dreadful effects of war should ever know, as we are very fond of our daily occupations and struggle to combat the harshness of these cold lands,
We shall nonetheless do whatever it takes to fend off the aggressors and the life of our kin to spare from carnage, being our resolve the last shield we may dispose of in the hours of agonising anticipation that await the people of this mead.

Walküre

• Hoher König von Gondor
« Antwort #368 am: 25. Aug 2017, 18:05 »
A fiery eye that never has rest

This fashion the Deceiver has taken in this last age, when much of his prowess is lost due to past defeats and the physical appearance of his might he longs for as anything else in the world, and the sole possession of his terrible artefact the past memory of his rule might make true and real again, as in its gold the tyrant had poured his essence and will to subjugate us all in a new era of desperation, of which shattered remnants and desolation would be the most apparent of the evidences.

Alas, even in weakness and lack of a body of matter, his spirit has outlived time and still lives in this world in a never-ceasing obsession to gather his lost treasure from the hands that had unfortunately seized it, and to go in search of the One that his power can renew another time, and this would be terrible for us to know and hear, that the Dark Lord on his throne has truly returned, ready to chain the free who dwell in this world, yet for now he lingers in wait and patient planning, gazing and staring at all that moves across land, water and flesh.

Walküre

• Hoher König von Gondor
« Antwort #369 am: 25. Aug 2017, 21:44 »
Premonition

I had a nightmare the other night, very worrying and of terrible content, populated by fell spirits of diverse sort, which naught but terror in decent minds could bring,
I saw the most dreadful of the images before me,
Appalled I stood while a white-marble city was dying and agonising in flames and sheer chaos,
A white tree was burning in the heat of the horrible carnage and the creepy voices of Orcs seem to cherish that spectacle and at such murder rejoice, for the capital of Men was not anymore, and the Good had then lost its shield and for the inexorable defeat it was mournfully preparing.

Walküre

• Hoher König von Gondor
« Antwort #370 am: 25. Aug 2017, 23:51 »
Rage and fury

Wizard, thou hast done evil throughout the green ways of our forest old and wide, and the very value of life thou dost not understand, for thou life itself hast tried to create via arcane rituals and thy horrid magic which anything of lively spirit afar keepeth, and only gruesome beasts interest thee and thy labour, being thy soul marred and poisoned from the root, the moment thou decided to elect the side of Mordor, yet now the effects of thy choices shall come back to thee and the fury of the ancient woods will not show mercy for its foes, because no mercy to trees hath been shown either when the fatal order by the white hand was given.

Walküre

• Hoher König von Gondor
« Antwort #371 am: 27. Aug 2017, 01:46 »
We're still up against this

Six millennia of void and desperation did not mend the flaws that at the Beginning the harmonious music disturbed and altered,
The rebellion of the skilful Noldor is seen as the origin of the troubles of the World after the end of the Noon, terrible and upsetting for an order that only wished to last and consolidate in peace,
Sedition brought to the fall of the Tyrant and of his three peaks of insane dominance of Middle-earth,
Yet the second era did not see much solace, for the actions of a deceiving force paved the path for future wars, and the mightiest realm dared the sacrilegious act to commit, and we're still in fact up against this, the Evil which relief doesn't give, made weak by time we are, but ever-determined to complete what is yet to be fulfilled.

Walküre

• Hoher König von Gondor
« Antwort #372 am: 28. Aug 2017, 00:25 »
Through plains, rivers, hills and peaks

Multiple they used to be, prior to their hiding and missing in the various lands of the broad world, and crafted they were beyond the very western seas that no human eye may gaze through, and so the wonderful power of vision they can grant to the owner who such luck has, for the Stone is to lead your sight across plains, rivers and peaks, to behold even the places of this continent which secretive stand and lie, yet a word of caution must be told, since other owners might be observing too and the mazes of their minds you could encounter and in them be trapped.

Walküre

• Hoher König von Gondor
« Antwort #373 am: 28. Aug 2017, 01:16 »
Nay, I shall not forsake thee

Beren, my love and clearer than the very diamond and most splendid gem on this earth, the impossible we have finally turned into actual reality, when the Tyrant of one of his spoils were deprived in the quest, and so we may dispose of the tenure of one of the Jewels that the winds of war to the continental soil have brought, so that me as thy beautiful spouse may have, yet the outcome of our voyage hath also elected the somber course with thy fatal wounding, for the Evil doth not enjoy the merry ending of a story.

May thou this hearken and know, that I shall never forsake thee in both living or dead world, and even if I am to wane and journey to the grey halls in the western shires of the very West, I shall do that, my ever-burning love.

Walküre

• Hoher König von Gondor
« Antwort #374 am: 29. Aug 2017, 00:33 »
Hand your heart to me, and I shall too

Hand your heart to me, and I shall too,
Let us fuse our fates in a sole one, as the Two Lovers did back in the elder times,
And I'm sure, Evening Star, that our path won't lead us astray,
Together, side by side, until somber death and decay, if love is the way we are to make ours.