20. Apr 2024, 05:58 Hallo Gast.
Willkommen Gast. Bitte einloggen oder registrieren. Haben Sie Ihre Aktivierungs E-Mail übersehen?

Einloggen mit Benutzername, Passwort und Sitzungslänge. Hierbei werden gemäß Datenschutzerklärung Benutzername und Passwort verschlüsselt für die gewählte Dauer in einem Cookie abgelegt.

Select Boards:

Language:

Autor Thema: Antique Lyrics of Arda  (Gelesen 174042 mal)

Walküre

• Hoher König von Gondor
Re: Antique Lyrics of Arda
« Antwort #585 am: 15. Dez 2017, 20:33 »
In here, holy light was collected

Admire this antique item that I hold in my hand, Ring-bearer,
I imagine that it is of a fashion unknown and alien to your wisdom of things,
It is a phial, crafted by my immortal kin and the foremost purpose it shall serve, as I foresaw,
In here, holy light was collected and made to aid the one suffering and giving in to toil, for it is memory of ancient tales, when that light descended from heavens and saved our common fate.

Walküre

• Hoher König von Gondor
« Antwort #586 am: 15. Dez 2017, 21:51 »
Shelters of fortitude

One-time populated shores lie now silent at the western ends of the continent,
The old might that ruled them has for the most faded away, for all changes rapidly and this world seems not to suffer what was meant to last for eternity,
Yet, authority has not departed completely from these desolate borders of ours,
A keeper keeps decaying havens still, waiting for the moment of final disclosure and maintaining those routes safe, for the ones who grew weary and long to take the vast course of the sea.

Walküre

• Hoher König von Gondor
« Antwort #587 am: 15. Dez 2017, 22:30 »
What witchcraft did

It is clear and evident to grasp and see, is it not?
A ghoulish monument that should warn and teach, in the guise of the tombs and graves of old,
And a grave for Men it has truly become, and a stain in our legacy of glory,
It is what witchcraft did to our fair stronghold under the Moon, replacing gallant subjects with demons of the most diverse uncanny sort, serving none else but the sorcerer of that deathly altar and his master who always vigilant rests within the heart of hell.

Walküre

• Hoher König von Gondor
« Antwort #588 am: 15. Dez 2017, 23:21 »
We are the masters of our story

Masters of our story we are and never should acts of valour be delegated to others, when it is our time to head out and fight,
You shall face the worse getting worst, twilight getting grimmer and turning into the darkest despair,
It depends on you and your temper, for adamant necessity requires you to be,
At the gates of doom you are to be summoned, gentle man, led by hope that has risen among us and grief, and this ray of light shall pierce all snares being thrown at our valiant ranks, being it a new dawn of the era awaiting the survivors of the war.

Walküre

• Hoher König von Gondor
« Antwort #589 am: 16. Dez 2017, 00:17 »
From the East

Dwarf-lords, you had your halls back and the past offence was avenged for the good, via iron and gore,
Retribution was then given and those gems, produced by your laborious hands, returned in possession of whom was their just keeper,
Yet, you ought not to sit on gold and deem yourselves safe behind such grand walls of stone,
War shall reach all and in every corner the wind of ruin is to blow, bringing peril to the doors of your domain, from those remote places in the mysterious East.

Walküre

• Hoher König von Gondor
« Antwort #590 am: 16. Dez 2017, 16:08 »
White that never fades

Upon the peaks of those secretive bastions of might,
Adamant ramparts and eternal wall of the Good,
Atop this impenetrable shield lies white that never fades, on the major altitude of the earth, where dwell those who are ever-right,
White as your face and light, Queen, as imperishable star in the world and kindler of nobility for our requesting mood.

Walküre

• Hoher König von Gondor
« Antwort #591 am: 16. Dez 2017, 16:28 »
Do you pity him?

Do you pity him also? His tale is a sad one in the annals of modern times. A rare and terrible case, akin to very few others in our knowledge and remembrance of what once was. He was not much different from the people of your Shire, at the beginning of all. A merry existence along the course of the river; spirited chanting and fishing would fulfil his heart and make his mind serene, taking from life no more than the very life could offer indeed. And then we come to the passage of marring and somber descent into the obscure path: an old treasure was retrieved from the depth of a common pond, which differed not from other ones of kindred fashion, the likes of which we are very used to. It was thought to be a jewel of luck and prosperous fortune; it was not, alas.

That uncanny shape of gold was conquered with murder of the most vicious sort in the world, when human will fell captive of desire and friendship was made into naught. The horrible heirloom from the past had its own conscience that commanded its acts. A malicious nature and unknown one in equal terms. Time passed slow as an atrocious torture, exceeding what is the natural norm, until the very owner owned had been, bound to servitude and tied to the ruinous fate of the Ring.

Walküre

• Hoher König von Gondor
« Antwort #592 am: 16. Dez 2017, 17:12 »
Tides that need governing

Among the southern ways, embraced by the largest bay,
There waver waters wild that rage may,
Infested by pirates who spoil and raid,
Those are tides in need of government, whose power emanates from whom the first fortresses on the shore made.

Walküre

• Hoher König von Gondor
« Antwort #593 am: 16. Dez 2017, 23:53 »
Inaccessible ice

To the North, beyond the measure of mind,
Surfaces of ice, in space broad, far, hostile and of hazardous kind,
Here, perennial cold has always resided and forever it will rest still,
In no way shall your foot tread this path of death, lest buried you be in a grave of freezing chill.

Walküre

• Hoher König von Gondor
« Antwort #594 am: 17. Dez 2017, 00:47 »
Fly, thought of mine

Fly, thought of mine,
To all rejoicing and to whom in dark halls is to dine,
We shall fight another day,
Good luck will pave the just way.

With happy chanting our mourning is to mingle,
May memory the upset spirit kindle,
I send my deepest love to you, resting near the hearth,
In the famed words of old: be joyful now and give up the gloom, for good merriment is and doth.

Walküre

• Hoher König von Gondor
« Antwort #595 am: 17. Dez 2017, 02:19 »
You had better tell naught

The Steward suffers the weight of the realm of marble and stone,
Often he treats friends in the manner of strangers to be careful of, willing to curse the dry present, miserable leader and lone,
Beware of your words, for immensely dear to him was his son and frequently does his eye gaze afar,
Not via common means was his sight widened, but through powerful magic that is likely to mar.

Trust me, for the hard contest we fought, you had better tell naught.

Walküre

• Hoher König von Gondor
« Antwort #596 am: 17. Dez 2017, 15:56 »
Ready I am to bear the brunt

Ready I am to bear the brunt of my future being,
The prophecy has spoken clearly and the Wise this had known since the awakening of the creeping twilight,
Ready I am to take down the robes of rangers and the duties amidst the wild woods of the world,
My lineage summons me before the ramparts of the White Tower, knelt in front of doom, to lead my loyal ranks to battle and to assure that all free realms stay secure.

Walküre

• Hoher König von Gondor
« Antwort #597 am: 17. Dez 2017, 16:03 »
Balance and much cunning

The dispositions of the Lords had balance in their deepest root,
Foremost reason of justness and of order the fruit,
Cunning had to be faced and battled for good, for cunning the Archangels are not,
They are masters of science, wisdom and more, and when the Queen seeks to warn the adversaries of light, the Enemy knows that his design shall crumble and is to rot.

Walküre

• Hoher König von Gondor
« Antwort #598 am: 17. Dez 2017, 17:54 »
Seeds and sedition

Nay, the northern force of ours consumed was not by open war,
The seeds of dissent were secretly sown in the ignorance of the most and sewn was also a grand tapestry of treason,
Plans were made, very carefully, for the glorious reign to be mauled from within,
While fell winter was coming and casting its shadow on the region, hidden in frozen halls and rejoicing in the dark at the misery of its foes.

Walküre

• Hoher König von Gondor
« Antwort #599 am: 18. Dez 2017, 01:23 »
Death would be the honourable ending

Disobey I had to, disowning perhaps the name of my very king,
But I cannot depart from my ardent wish, partaking in deeds that one might sing,
I shall ride in the company of my friends, disguised as it should be, loose and free,
My tormented love I leave behind my back and it shall watch me wielding the sword, meeting a death of honour, which even now I may from afar see.