29. Mär 2024, 11:10 Hallo Gast.
Willkommen Gast. Bitte einloggen oder registrieren. Haben Sie Ihre Aktivierungs E-Mail übersehen?

Einloggen mit Benutzername, Passwort und Sitzungslänge. Hierbei werden gemäß Datenschutzerklärung Benutzername und Passwort verschlüsselt für die gewählte Dauer in einem Cookie abgelegt.

Select Boards:

Language:

Autor Thema: Antique Lyrics of Arda  (Gelesen 170554 mal)

Walküre

• Hoher König von Gondor
Re: Antique Lyrics of Arda
« Antwort #345 am: 19. Aug 2017, 18:31 »
He fell, but not without just reason

Unspeakable sorrow and much void to fill, the wizard's presence was a beacon in the darkness and dim will,
He has now fallen in a ravine with no end as we know, for safety of the quest had in every moment the most vital role,
And he elected the way of suffering for the noblest of the causes,
When an ancient demon belonging to past eras the path of this World was again likely to tread, which is for all good souls terrible and the worst dread.

Walküre

• Hoher König von Gondor
« Antwort #346 am: 19. Aug 2017, 22:08 »
The scope for forgiveness

Thou hast the chance to remedy and mend,
In this hour of grim agony and suspension,
Because, what are quarrels, fights and internal unrest, if not issues that may be given the proper solution?
When there is resolve to accept and bear the toll of pardoning one's faults, for an evil will hath just awakened and of forgiveness no knowledge it hath.

Walküre

• Hoher König von Gondor
« Antwort #347 am: 19. Aug 2017, 23:01 »
Mercy is the might of the great

Humble Hobbit, thou dwellest in solace and from the troubles of modernity thou art well afar,
As thy people in their kind heart the same wish nourish, to live the quiet existence and to rejoice at the pleasure of fine food, wine and friends of spirited manners,
Yet, should adventure knock on thy wooden door, Bilbo, thou this ought to know,
That mercy is indeed the might of the great, and that genuine courage is shown, whenever lives are spared and when antique sins in good will thou pardonest.

Walküre

• Hoher König von Gondor
« Antwort #348 am: 20. Aug 2017, 00:19 »
Winds, clouds and bolts I may move!

Hearken, nature of multiple and infinite colours, you are now to do as I command, as you my speech shall follow in awe and my orders true will be made, for I may bend your forces and of your potential I am to make good use.

Be it furious storm on the snowy pass, so that even the gallant Fellowship their pace will be forced to halt, and now spread my voice and spell, for I am Saruman and winds, clouds and bolts I may move!

Walküre

• Hoher König von Gondor
« Antwort #349 am: 20. Aug 2017, 15:48 »
What ought to be rectified

Cease your meaningless speech, subject of mine, you are a grand lieutenant of Gondor and of the defence of this realm you are the prime figure, yet I such allusions and defective words I do not accept.

Steward, my intention is not ill nor for smearing meant, but things do not bode well, this I and many noticed as well, and the force of our might diminishes in time as the flow of events inexorably passes, while stone gets weaker and weaker still, so that the legacy of our kind and the mastery of crafting quite seem to go afar from present times, and we equally fear that a nameless shadow might be hiding and recovering away from our sight, in the pits and ways of this World which to us all manifest are not, and therefore I would demand some things be rectified for good, because improper is the one who seeks to halt the flood once the dam no longer may.

Walküre

• Hoher König von Gondor
« Antwort #350 am: 20. Aug 2017, 22:52 »
Gleams of hope

Gleams of hope we may see now,
Again in this world after years of dread and agony,
But just a foe was made captive in his tower and by the spirit of the ancient forest he was defeated, and the foe was too played and utilised as a tool, for the Lord of Mordor knows no friendship nor amicable bond,
The battle is now over for the cold mead of Rohan, but the storm will soon get revenge and terrible retribution, and we all must be ready to undertake what needs be done to end the night of danger approaching in appalling manner.

Walküre

• Hoher König von Gondor
« Antwort #351 am: 21. Aug 2017, 03:59 »
Defiance

Defiant the wizard stood at the top of what of witchcraft was the source,
At the hour of twisted fate, in which the leading figure of the Wise his arts turned and reserved for the evil cause, and his lesser fellow, not in faith but in might, the contest lost and reason was not in the White Wizard to be found,
Yet the Grey Pilgrim was never without will and flaming strength, and defiance paved the way for nature to come for the aid,
And the Istar's murmurs great wings from the highest peaks summoned, for the World needed a saviour and the humble hero a guide.

Walküre

• Hoher König von Gondor
« Antwort #352 am: 22. Aug 2017, 00:32 »
In front of my ladyship thou shalt tremble and fall!

Eerie fortress and gruesome nightmare of our times,
For long the hopes of the good kind thou hast menaced and of the grave toll of horrible torture thy captives had to bear the signs,
And thou the revenant phantom hast sheltered and hidden, who was in truth the cunning demon that naught joyful nor lucky for this grey world desireth, longing for a lair in which recovery could be found, in weary guise as a wounded soul,
Thy gates shall open and the walls down are to be torn, for in front of my ladyship thou shalt tremble and fall!

Walküre

• Hoher König von Gondor
« Antwort #353 am: 22. Aug 2017, 13:00 »
Farewell, wherever thou farest

Gandalf salutes and thanks his winged saviour.

Farewell, wherever thou farest, through the mazes of the broad and loose air,
And may good vibe welcome thee as thou art received in thy eyrie beyond the sundering blue,
Upon the peak that high and supreme standeth, to reign and rule,
At the order of thy master, collector of clouds, guide of winds and of Arda the sole true king.

Walküre

• Hoher König von Gondor
« Antwort #354 am: 22. Aug 2017, 15:50 »
The Fairy of the woods

Words spread fast and rapid as beasts on the loose, feeding from concern and appalling feelings of whom might be the next victim of this uncanny and wrong world of magic and tales,
Common men desire quietness and calmness, not much in truth, where families may be raised and joy may fill the harsh life with consolation of warm sort,
Yet many things in Middle-earth are not keen on giving the common man a decent rest, and not only to blood-thirsty Orcs I am referring,
Old rumours have it that a mighty fairy dwells in the heart of the ghostly woods, where eerie spirits and bright souls we may behold sometimes, and her prowess is told to be dreadful as her rule of those green obscure ways.

Walküre

• Hoher König von Gondor
« Antwort #355 am: 22. Aug 2017, 21:58 »
Aye, side by side, unto death

Can love be timeless and not marred by the woeful passing of time?
Can a flame burn and forever shine, through any diversity and horror which the brutal facets of this world might to you present?
Can a soul be ever-kindled by hope and joy, even at the end of the journey, even at the edge of matter, past, present and future still?

Aye, there was a flame of imperishable love which never had seen expiration nor decay of some kind, and the two, betrothed by the threads of fate, side by side, unto death remained.

Walküre

• Hoher König von Gondor
« Antwort #356 am: 23. Aug 2017, 16:24 »
Night, swift and fast (the War of the Ring)

Night came, swift and fast,
Carrying on the chains of grief and the sad past,
Which we would fain forget, for measure is full and already set,
Which victory could we hope for then, if not risk or bet?

Armies moved through ravines and plains, and lands and rivers,
Two wills oppose each other and for the enemy's ruin seek,
Until the battle is over and so fate is thus overtly known,
Who shall rule the continent, Night or Light?

Walküre

• Hoher König von Gondor
« Antwort #357 am: 23. Aug 2017, 17:29 »
Woes to my kingdom and to the Island resembling a star

One of the Loyals of Númenor invokes the grace and the mercy of the West. With little avail, given the sailing of the grand fleet headed to Aman.

What has been of my king's just judgement? What has been of the line of Elros the noble and mighty? A grand armada is now sailing towards the direction of your immortal dwellings beyond the surfaces of this vast blue. And the king is furious and much craves the life that never ends, for advices and ill thoughts have been put into his mind by the sham adviser that as captive was first brought hither. A poisonous tongue and eyes which stand at the centre of fire and flames, and they are lidless, because no rest they have in torturing and vexing the existence of the decent ones in this one-time glorious domain. But the proud king that power via cunning and fierce spirit seized had been ensnared by the yearning of immortality even prior the coming of the fell priest whom now many worship and serve, as a limit to the ambitions of Númenor was set: we may not pass the waves of the western seas and on the lands of the Immortals set foot.

Powers, mighty and just, spare the ones who in you always confided, and in the sad case that this island cannot be rescued from the forthcoming disaster, be it that faith will outlive death nonetheless, and that the true legacy of Elros on other shores solace and comfort may find.

Walküre

• Hoher König von Gondor
« Antwort #358 am: 23. Aug 2017, 18:48 »
Yonder, where revenge is at hand

My father in horrible slaughter his immortal life hath lost, by the hands of the Enemy of Arda whom the Powers had trusted and then released from his gaoled captivity.

Fury I and my kin now feel and the flames of revenge burn ardent in our souls of splendour and might in this continent which by the Eternal Day used to be lit.

We shall chase the one who murdered the patriarch of our House skilled and industrious in Valinórë as none before was.

The Jewels we are to gain back, from the disgraceful crown of the bogus Vala they are to be rescued, and all standing in the way shall equally suffer the adamant resolve that us unto the mortal shires of Arda bringeth, and even more territories we shall make ours, for the Noldo hath rights where none else may, for dominion is owed to us in necessity and need, for we can claim what we deem proper and just.

Walküre

• Hoher König von Gondor
« Antwort #359 am: 23. Aug 2017, 19:28 »
Arrant mistakes

The list of grave and arrant faults is ever-present and much long,
Not even the bright Vala could tell to be capable of perfect divination and to have the knowledge of the entire portrait at hand,
And so mistakes have been made and the very makers the toll of such errors have paid with tears and grief,
Be it a creeping shadow that for long is allowed to rest and infest a fortress in the wood, or the source of all sorrows who is left loose from the chains in the ways that the Immortals tread, every fault of ours has its own cost, while Arda continues to wail and the loss of many to mourn.