28. Mär 2024, 19:06 Hallo Gast.
Willkommen Gast. Bitte einloggen oder registrieren. Haben Sie Ihre Aktivierungs E-Mail übersehen?

Einloggen mit Benutzername, Passwort und Sitzungslänge. Hierbei werden gemäß Datenschutzerklärung Benutzername und Passwort verschlüsselt für die gewählte Dauer in einem Cookie abgelegt.

Select Boards:

Language:

Autor Thema: Antique Lyrics of Arda  (Gelesen 170399 mal)

Walküre

• Hoher König von Gondor
Re: Antique Lyrics of Arda
« Antwort #645 am: 2. Jan 2018, 16:11 »
Shut the gate must remain

Shut the gate must remain, brave guard of the City, for the outer nightmares had better be left out from the kingdom's heart,
The malicious eyes of the Enemy stare at you and crave the utter ruin of this last defence of ours, and the debris of this mighty country would be ominous symbol of worse evils,
Of total defeat, to be honest, should the shield be shattered and finally broken apart, and if the walls protecting us were to fall, unimaginable disaster would be the lapidary end of a sorrowful tale,
Keep the gate now and do not dread the schemes of the adversary, because very little time to think you are to be given, when hordes swarm through the breached door and horrible maces make way amidst our ranks, carried by monstrous hands that reside in the darkest lairs of the earth.

Walküre

• Hoher König von Gondor
« Antwort #646 am: 2. Jan 2018, 18:22 »
Spies, murmuring and patrolling the air

Beware, gentle people of the Shire, the skies above our heads are no longer peaceful and attended by the joys of nature,
Now shall you hear the horrid cry of dreadful creatures assembling through the air, ill emissaries of woes and future unrest,
Clouds of obscure omens, for the door has been left ajar, enough for wicked forces to enter the lands that were bathing in light,
Spies, they are spies at the service of the wizard, hidden inside his ring of walls, reporting news of anything that happens abroad, longing the mage for precious information about the artefact haunting his dreams.

Walküre

• Hoher König von Gondor
« Antwort #647 am: 2. Jan 2018, 21:53 »
Descending the dense darkness

Joining a design greater than me, surpassing the wishes and thoughts of my forebears,
Resolute to succeed, indeed, yet bound to tread hostile regions and deep lairs,
Home to repugnant kinds of all that is gruesome and vicious,
I will be descending the dense darkness of our grim times, for the sake of love and what we deem precious.

Walküre

• Hoher König von Gondor
« Antwort #648 am: 2. Jan 2018, 22:06 »
There is darkness before the dawn

Gracious soul, there is darkness before the dawn and tribulation prior to the disclosure of the time to be,
Amidst shadows you are probably to wander and you shall wander alone, bearing the stigmas that the task entails,
Through sunset, dying my Sun, twilight, thick night and unto the appearance of the kind companion of obscurity, when the gentle Moon is not made pale by woeful art or unfavourable weather,
And once desolation is finally passed, there you behold the birth of the new day, rising in the firmament and welcomed by jubilation across grievous domains.

Walküre

• Hoher König von Gondor
« Antwort #649 am: 3. Jan 2018, 12:00 »
Boiling in anger

Boiling in anger he must be, on the horizon, for all to see,
Infuriating the skies in the furthest East, as the broken host of the fallen wizard is made flee,
The Great Eye stares at his failure and plans cruel revenge, in the way that pleases his tyrannical mood,
Realm of marble, the violent strike is to hit hard and sudden, yearning that evil intelligence the burning of stone, green and wood.

Walküre

• Hoher König von Gondor
« Antwort #650 am: 3. Jan 2018, 12:27 »
Lance of starlight

Lance of starlight, herald of radiance,
Kindred hearts thou makest full of endurance,
Nourishing the flame of courage, never-ending as the daydream,
It is with valour that the pages of this story were written, being it the course of the stream,
Stream of events, which fate was, alas, to scatter and mar,
Buried in the immortal memory, deep and far,
The foundations of this ancient temple lie beneath, sunk in the water, whose tale ye sang,
Singing doth justice, verily, recalling the hour when the bell for the Noldo rang,
High King, stick to thy task and may luck thee never fail,
Lest the world mourn the loss and for ruin wail.

Lance of starlight, pierce the dark and foul tricks tear apart, raging as thunder that gloweth thither and yonder.

Walküre

• Hoher König von Gondor
« Antwort #651 am: 3. Jan 2018, 18:31 »
We shall not have peace

We shall not have peace, as if a truce could come out of treason,
Not when you still lie in the shadow, consumed by remorse and planning tricks with clear reason,
Once, you were bright once, one of the guardians of this world's order,
Or pure you never have been, if mayhem was your true desire, so that of malice you became the moulder.

Walküre

• Hoher König von Gondor
« Antwort #652 am: 4. Jan 2018, 01:25 »
Roaming through fire and ash

It will not end in joyful chanting,
Not this time, my friend,
You've carried me so far, unto plague and hell,
We are to conclude the quest, finally.

We are to put an end to the shared suffering,
Roaming through fire and ash, to make it a good end,
The Dark Lord shall fall under the weight of his own pride, and so will their minions horrid and fell,
Where we are to head, I do not know, but certain I am of the outcome, that a new day shall rise in a liberated world, eventually.

Walküre

• Hoher König von Gondor
« Antwort #653 am: 5. Jan 2018, 15:02 »
Not in an era

It has not befallen in an era,
My slender visitors,
That the woods would be woken,
Such thing we foresaw not,
Yet, the time calls for the aid of old spirits,
In the hour when all grows fast,
When peoples seem to forget the green needing time,
We shall partake in the folly of this age,
I too shall lead my kindred ones to war,
Branches and roots demand revenge, against a wizard who better should know.

Walküre

• Hoher König von Gondor
« Antwort #654 am: 5. Jan 2018, 15:20 »
I feel it in the water...

I feel it in the water, and in the air, clear as never it has been, as a menacing shadow that is being cast on hard-fought peace,
The world may not lie to me and never it did, sensing the coming of unrest getting near,
Do not think it is to be minor skirmishes for the sport of few lords, for that it will not be,
A major malice is fostering across the perilous ways of the earth, unseen, for now, and hesitant to manifest its real intent yet.

Pawns are being moved, at the command of the revenant threat, longing him to embrace this continent with a new perennial night.

Walküre

• Hoher König von Gondor
« Antwort #655 am: 6. Jan 2018, 15:35 »
Atop a bridge of misery, with the finest friend (I)

Through forsaken fields I voyaged, meandering amidst grief, swift and sure as the bolt wounding the night, ready to journey unto the furthest end,
Lone I am not, this time, being beside me the finest friend, willing to aid my quest and the wrong to mend,
The hazardous path hath led us thither, atop a bridge of misery, one-time soil of glory, bewitched into sorrowful gaol, apt for the ghoul and the wraith,
Behold! The night-mare of the tale hath come forth, clothed with raging tempest, harbinger of horrible death, in voluble guise which might kill one's faith.

Now shalt thou deal with me and a servant of lit thrones, for doomed thou art to part from thy fell flesh, unless thou criest defeat for fear, lest thou suffer a fouler sneer.

Walküre

• Hoher König von Gondor
« Antwort #656 am: 6. Jan 2018, 19:36 »
Atop a bridge of misery, with the finest friend (II)

Through forsaken fields I voyaged, swift and sure as the bolt wounding the night,
Verily, drawn to the quest I was by the captive's plight,
I harbour in me terror and dread, but also the adamant will to journey unto the furthest end,
Lone I am not, this time, being beside me the finest friend, willing to die justly and the wrong to mend,
Thither we have gone, at last, atop a bridge of misery,
One-time glorious soil, twisted into a gaol of ghouls craving one's injury,
The night-mare hath come forth, clothed with dreary tempest, harbinger of horrible death,
Eyes in the dark or bane of the ether, fashioned in voluble guise that taketh the breath,
Now shalt thou deal with me and a servant of lit thrones, our foremost faith,
Cry thy defeat and forswear thy grievous rule, lest thou be soon to suffer a fouler sneer as the least wraith!

Walküre

• Hoher König von Gondor
« Antwort #657 am: 6. Jan 2018, 21:19 »
Atop a bridge of misery, with the finest friend (III)

Swift and sure as the bolt wounding the night,
I voyaged through fields and forsaken wastes, for drawn to the quest I was by a terrible plight,
The pale Moon I saw not, not clearly as of hope the beacon,
Being my mind clouded by sheer terror of loss, I reckon,
Far and broad my fate hath led me to roam,
It may be that naught of good is to come from the deed, vanishing our fortunes as feeble foam,
Long have I trodden the untrodden path to what resembled ruinous doom,
Within these shires of grief, cold shelter for the banished, which thitherto had dwelt in precarious stillness, prior to the coming of utter gloom,
In my heart there is ample space for valour, whatever the hazard is to demand, ready to head to the furthest end,
Lone I am not, this time, aiding me the finest friend, willing to strive and the wrong to mend.

We have gone thither, at last, atop a bridge of misery,
Stain on one-time ramparts of glory, twisted into a mansion of phantoms craving one's injury,
Furious battle against gruesome guardians, at such dreadful height,
Ill-boding the future, for we were not given chance of retreat nor flight,
Behold! The foe hath finally appeared, clothed with dreary tempest, harbinger of horrible death,
Ancient threat, visage of foul demise and fashion that taketh the breath,
Thou, devil, now shalt thou deal with me and a servant of lit thrones, our foremost faith,
Vain are thy tricks, whether thou art to haunt woods, patrol the ether or wander as impious wraith,
Choke and cry thy miserable defeat, lest thou be soon to suffer the sneer of thy fell lord, as storms that afar rumble,
Thy lordship is gone, eventually, conceded to me, and I shall sing the Evil being won, waning the magic of the stronghold and making my song the stone crumble.

Walküre

• Hoher König von Gondor
« Antwort #658 am: 7. Jan 2018, 20:55 »
Say what you need say

Say what you need say,
Swear the oath, and be it words which you speak may,
Let yourself be conquered by the good cause,
Keep faith firm and make it grow as the finest rose.

Fate shall summon the worst to come,
Many woes for the decent, more than some,
Turmoil, pervasive and fostering abroad, across the whole region,
We are to know the outcome of the clash, before those white bastions that are to resist the black legion.

Walküre

• Hoher König von Gondor
« Antwort #659 am: 7. Jan 2018, 21:51 »
Tolling afar, the disaster of the Evil

May you hear it? It is the solemn end of the strife, long suffering and varied in guise,
It is tolling afar, the sound of defeat, which is not ignored by the wise,
Wise ears that grasp, the utter disaster of the Evil, doomed to fade,
May we honour the humble protagonist of the tale, who ever-defiant he rested and willing our sake to aid.