28. Mär 2024, 19:03 Hallo Gast.
Willkommen Gast. Bitte einloggen oder registrieren. Haben Sie Ihre Aktivierungs E-Mail übersehen?

Einloggen mit Benutzername, Passwort und Sitzungslänge. Hierbei werden gemäß Datenschutzerklärung Benutzername und Passwort verschlüsselt für die gewählte Dauer in einem Cookie abgelegt.

Select Boards:

Language:

Autor Thema: Build submod  (Gelesen 6752 mal)

Tukolp

• Thain des Auenlandes
Build submod
« am: 5. Apr 2017, 17:10 »
Hello,

I was wondering all about that I would do a submod for 4.4.1, or for 4.5 if it comes out soon. It ( as the title says ) would depend on the building system of the mod. Nothing would be changed, no units spells or anything ( maybe I would add 1 or 2 hero but thats it ) only the build system, by giving those workers back to the game and we would start with fortresses, or plain citadels from the cuirrnet mod. So noone should be worried about balance and other things, I leave it to you guys. I would just bother with the buildings.

So I don't know where should I ask for permission, to release it as a submod, so I wrote this here.

Any suggestions or ideas are welcome, I would like to make a submod what the community likes. So bring it on guys, bombard me with ideas, comments.
What would you like to see in this "buildmod ? My basic idea here is to build those buildings from cuirrent version with builders.

Have a nice day,

Elendils Cousin 3. Grades

• Administrator
  • Ringträger
  • German, Motherfucker! Do you speak it?
Re: Build submod
« Antwort #1 am: 5. Apr 2017, 17:25 »
I'd write a pn to one of the team members, FG and Lord of Mordor are usually quite responsive.

[...] or for 4.5 if it comes out soon.
soon™

LordMaus

• Wanderer des Alten Waldes
« Antwort #2 am: 6. Apr 2017, 01:05 »
One of my idea for now is this:

We should start with BFME building system then once we level up our citadel, we will able to build buildings outside too with limited buildings for each new type of building designs of course. I really missed to use builder units from old edain mod and other things really. With this idea, the battles will be much fun for sure.

Shortly, if you can bring the old edain and new edain building system into once place then you will satisfy all kind of edain mod players. Personally, I would like to see such a system in your sub-mod ( if you can do it will be awesome ).

Note:
I like old and new building system so why we cannot bring both at the same time right ?^^.

Tukolp

• Thain des Auenlandes
« Antwort #3 am: 6. Apr 2017, 11:45 »
Thank for your answers both.

Elendils Cousin 3. Grades  I will write a PM.

And for you LordMaus your idea is realy easy to achieve, but it conflicts the mods ideas, I mean you should have only one buildsystem in a mod, I discussed it with one of the mods team members, and they said, what I'm saying, it would be a bit of mess.
Because think of it, the map than only would stand in buindings :D
But anyways thanks for your suggestion.

LordMaus

• Wanderer des Alten Waldes
« Antwort #4 am: 6. Apr 2017, 23:03 »
Then let's change the suggestion and do like this ( I didn't know we are only allowed to use one building system in modding for rotwk ):

There will be BFME 1 building system but there will be builder units from citadel you can recruit and these builders will have these build-able buildings as a skill options with limited version for each type of current building or maybe the new ones you want to add to make more variations to build on the open world still.

How does this one sound like ? We still keep the old building system within the new system without denying each other by using only one building system in general ( only builders will have skills to build extra buildings outside of the main fortress or other building slots ).

I hope that you like this one and I believe it is possible with this way.

I hope edain team likes this suggestion too^^.

Reaperfry

• Bilbos Festgast
« Antwort #5 am: 16. Feb 2020, 19:02 »
Hey

gibt es etwas neues zu diese Build mod? oder gibt es schon einen anderen?
Ich und meine Freunde haben daran großes interesse.

Wir hätten schon gerne die Alternative zum derzeitigen Weg den Edain bezüglich Bauen geht und zwar, das Freie Bauen, wie es schon in der Version 3.8.1 war, nur mit verbesserten Content.

Gibt es da möglichkeiten?
vlt eine Einstellung in den Maps, womit man sich den Baumeister samt Startfestung gibt?

Freue mich auf konstruktive antworten:D

FG15

• Administrator
  • Ringträger
« Antwort #6 am: 16. Feb 2020, 19:20 »
Sehr unwahrscheinlich, dass es das geben wird, da Edain komplett auf das feste Bausystem ausgelegt ist.

Du kannst aber hier im Forum noch links finden auf der du die alte 3.81 Version runterladen kannst.

Reaperfry

• Bilbos Festgast
« Antwort #7 am: 16. Feb 2020, 20:05 »
Danke für die schnelle antwort.

Das klingt sehr bedauerlich.

Jedoch muss ich leicht widersprechen, ich kenne mich mit den Dateisystem und wie es funktioniert recht gut aus. Natürlich weiß ich bei weitem nicht alles.

Das Problem werden dabei die Maps, da wie du schon geschrieben hast, diese auf das Feste bausystem ausgelegt sind.

Aber einen Baumeister einfügen mit Gebäudebauoption wie es ursprünglich war, sollte kein Problem sein. wäre echt schön wenn die macher von sich aus diese Möglichkeit Manuell einstellbar fixen könnten für die Maps :D

Wir finden das Freie Bauen einfach Schöner wie es bei der alten version von Edain 3.81 war ;D

wollte hier fragen ob es sowas schon gibt, sonst mach ich mich selber dran um das für mich und meine Freunde hinzubekommen;D

FG15

• Administrator
  • Ringträger
« Antwort #8 am: 16. Feb 2020, 20:16 »
Für dich und deine Freunde kannst du das natürlich gerne machen. Offiziell wird es sowas aber aller Wahrscheinlichkeit nicht geben.

Außerdem hängen am Bausystem doch einige mehr Dinge als man denkt, da es weite Teile des Gameplays und der Balance beeinflusst.