28. Mär 2024, 15:23 Hallo Gast.
Willkommen Gast. Bitte einloggen oder registrieren. Haben Sie Ihre Aktivierungs E-Mail übersehen?

Einloggen mit Benutzername, Passwort und Sitzungslänge. Hierbei werden gemäß Datenschutzerklärung Benutzername und Passwort verschlüsselt für die gewählte Dauer in einem Cookie abgelegt.

Select Boards:

Language:

Autor Thema: Edain new updates  (Gelesen 2181 mal)

Fuad

• Hobbit
Edain new updates
« am: 11. Apr 2017, 16:45 »
When there will be a new patch. Is there an approximate time?

Walküre

• Edain Unterstützer
  • Hoher König von Gondor
Re: Edain new updates
« Antwort #1 am: 11. Apr 2017, 18:34 »
No, there is not. They don't provide any precise date for upcoming updates, because they don't know that in advance either. They will release everything, once they're ready to do that. I can't therefore do anything else but advise you wait for the next news/articles about the patch.

Shadowlord

• Thain des Auenlandes
  • “Farewell sweet earth and northern sky”
« Antwort #2 am: 15. Apr 2017, 01:06 »
I think fans are just cranky about how haven't received a new article from the Edain team since March. And no the April Fools Joke one doesn't count.

I know a lot is going on with the modding team, and they do great work. But they will need to get their act together if they want to maintain the faith of their fan base.

Walküre

• Edain Unterstützer
  • Hoher König von Gondor
« Antwort #3 am: 15. Apr 2017, 01:42 »
Waiting for quite long periods is not something so unusual for the Edain Community. I think there have been longer hiatuses in the past, which concerned more significant updates and overhauls. I perfectly know that it is so much better when there are regular news and when the Community gets to have many more things been showcased. But the problem is always the same: if something is still in development, there is not so much to show before those certain aspects are polished and eventually finalised. Add to this the departure of the leader of the developers.

Waiting, even if it seems to be for no reasons whatsoever, is a bitter reality to face. It's part of the whole experience, I would say. From my part, I can assure you that work is continuously going on (as they too stated). I hope that the remaining articles that deal with spellbooks will be released as soon as possible. Real and faithful fans understand all of this, whatever the difficulty may be.

kingsjewel

• Gast
« Antwort #4 am: 15. Apr 2017, 09:37 »
What do you think there will be a graphical update later? Dwarven and Imladris units and in general the buildings are quite nice, but I think there are models that can be updated.

lordoflinks

• Pförtner von Bree
« Antwort #5 am: 15. Apr 2017, 11:39 »
The only model that in my opinion needs a touch up is the Imlardis Border Stronghold in Arnor; in my opinion that model is too blocky, and plain ugly compared to anything else and it sticks out like a sore thumb.
All your words are but to say: you are a woman, and your part is in the house. But when the men have died in battle and honour, you have leave to be burned in the house, for the men will need it no more. But I am of the House of Eorl and not a serving-woman. I can ride and wield blade, and I do not fear either pain or death.

But no living man am I! You look upon a woman. Éowyn I am, Éomund's daughter. You stand between me and my lord and kin. Begone, if you be not deathless! For living or dark undead, I will smite you, if you touch him.

My avatar is Romana, a favorite person of mine

Walküre

• Edain Unterstützer
  • Hoher König von Gondor
« Antwort #6 am: 16. Apr 2017, 01:04 »
There are surely a few things that could be perfected for the better. In my opinion, the recent five major concepts which were proposed by the Edain Community (of which the majority involves graphics) ought to be given some kind of priority. At least, when the graphical issue within the Edain Team is finally solved.

For now, the progress regarding the spellbook and siege must continue.

Fnn422

• Hobbit
« Antwort #7 am: 20. Apr 2017, 11:37 »
Hey guys. There seems to be somethings wrong with my edain. It doesn't seem to recognise that there are any new updates beyond the Imladris update. For example when I click on find updates it says there are no updates available even though I haven't got 4.5 (the siege update).

Walküre

• Edain Unterstützer
  • Hoher König von Gondor
« Antwort #8 am: 20. Apr 2017, 12:16 »
There's nothing wrong with that. You can't objectively have the 4.5 patch installed, because the update itself has not been released yet  :)

Fnn422

• Hobbit
« Antwort #9 am: 20. Apr 2017, 17:33 »
oops silly me