28. Mär 2024, 10:31 Hallo Gast.
Willkommen Gast. Bitte einloggen oder registrieren. Haben Sie Ihre Aktivierungs E-Mail übersehen?

Einloggen mit Benutzername, Passwort und Sitzungslänge. Hierbei werden gemäß Datenschutzerklärung Benutzername und Passwort verschlüsselt für die gewählte Dauer in einem Cookie abgelegt.

Select Boards:

Language:

Autor Thema: My New Youtube Channel!  (Gelesen 7520 mal)

Goodfella

• Gastwirt zu Bree
  • *Insert something cool here*
My New Youtube Channel!
« am: 17. Apr 2017, 00:27 »
Hello everyone! Just a quick announcement (/ shameless plug):

I have created a new youtube channel!

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChG7LsXLeFgiUf6-wvu27bg

It focuses on competitive multiplayer edain matches. You can find a little of everything: 1v1 replays, team game replays and live action game-play. I discuss in detail many different strategy for every faction.

What's more you can get involved too, yes YOU! Send me your replays and i will analyse them. 'But Goodfella i'm a giant noob, even my grandma beat me this one time :('. No need to worry! I will review games from players of all skill levels so that we can improve together!

If you'd like me to review your replays, you can post them here or send them to me through PM. It is your replay so you can choose how you'd like me to review it: you can either tell me what to look out for (e.g. a particular strategy or counter to opponent's play) OR you could tell absolutely nothing for me to record my live action so you see how i react in real time to your mlg plays!

I look forward to seeing you featuring in my videos and arguing about your pro edain stratz in my comments!
« Letzte Änderung: 21. Apr 2017, 18:12 von Goodfella »
Euggghhh, I'm dead - Gildor 2017

Trapper

• Edain Ehrenmember
  • Knappe Rohans
Re: My New Youtube Channel!
« Antwort #1 am: 17. Apr 2017, 00:34 »
I've said it before and I say it again.
Those videos/commentary/ gameplay is not only fun to watch, but also very helpful for Edain players to improve their gameplay and discover strategies that may go unnoticed, which is exactly what a lot of Edain players lack at the moment.

Keep up the good work !

Odysseus

• Galadhrim
« Antwort #2 am: 17. Apr 2017, 00:51 »
Indeed, make sure you guys subscribe to his channel and to like/spread his content. I am hoping we can get some kind of weekly or monthly Edain competitive as well as casual casting center, so to speak. I can already imagine the collabs with some of the German peeps. That would be amazing!
“For so sworn good or evil an oath may not be broken and it shall pursue oathkeeper and oathbreaker to the world's end.”

Julio229

• Edain Betatesting
  • Gesandter der Freien Völker
  • King Of the Misty Mountains
« Antwort #3 am: 17. Apr 2017, 01:01 »
I just watched one of your videos and subscribed, your comments give a lot of insight into the game!

I'll watch the rest for sure, it is awesome to be able to learn from someone that I've heard is one of the best players.

Glorfindel23

• Edain Team
  • Veteran von Khazad-Dûm
« Antwort #4 am: 17. Apr 2017, 01:13 »
I just watched one of your videos and subscribed, your comments give a lot of insight into the game!

I'll watch the rest for sure, it is awesome to be able to learn from someone that I've heard is one of the best players.

I agree, very good videos!

Lord of Mordor

• Edain Ehrenmember
  • Bewahrer des roten Buches
« Antwort #5 am: 17. Apr 2017, 01:17 »
I've taken the liberty of adding you to the recommended Edain Youtube Community channels listed in our own channel. Very interesting content, hoping to see more! xD
Ash nazg durbatulûk, ash nazg gimbatul,
Ash nazg thrakatulûk agh burzum-ishi krimpatul
Richtlinien für Edain-Vorschläge
I Edain Suggestion Guidelines

Elendils Cousin 3. Grades

• Administrator
  • Ringträger
  • German, Motherfucker! Do you speak it?
« Antwort #6 am: 17. Apr 2017, 23:02 »
I still think "Noobfella" is too much of your english politeness and understatement coming through. Something like "Godfella" (Goodfella, just with an o less... get it? My puns are terrible) would have been better. :P

Anyway, let's hope the advertisement pays off! It's a great idea for a channel and I'm really liking your videos so far.

-DJANGO-

• Balins Schriftführer
  • I might play Unchained!
« Antwort #7 am: 18. Apr 2017, 19:44 »
Props to you for this kind of channel! As the others have said, its a great to finally see a yt channel focusing on playing edain competitively. Edain has so many factions, maps and many other stuff that makes it so complex and great to play.
As i've been playing with you, seeing you get better and better, you are definitely the perfect example, that everyone can become a good player!
The amout of detail you put into analyzing your playstyle and the strategies of others is great to see and explains why you are one of the best edain players atm!
Keep it up!
- THE EAGLES ARE COMING -

[BMD]Dmitry

• Bilbos Festgast
« Antwort #8 am: 23. Apr 2017, 22:00 »
Epic battle! I think this battle deserves attention)

Mordor vs Rohan

TheDarkOne

• Thain des Auenlandes
  • Ancient evil. Endangered species.
« Antwort #9 am: 23. Apr 2017, 23:11 »
(**) you

Isilendil

• Bilbos Festgast
« Antwort #10 am: 27. Apr 2017, 15:43 »
Nice game!!!
2v2 me and Dani against dudster and Andy
:D

[BMD]Dmitry

• Bilbos Festgast
« Antwort #11 am: 29. Apr 2017, 13:37 »
Gondor vs Lorien 1vs1 intense game! I almost forgot to tell! The game lasts 8 hours  :D

Vodohaka

• Bilbos Festgast
  • Stärker als die Grundfesten der Erde.
« Antwort #12 am: 30. Apr 2017, 13:14 »
Fantastic new channel. I just watched some of the videos and I think your commentary is great.  (**)
Especially your analysis helps me to understand how to get better in the game. I hope you will continue to produce these awesome videos.
Anstelle eine Dunklen Herrschers hättest du eine Königin.

kreso

• Wanderer des Alten Waldes
  • Balin,the son of Fundin, at your service ;)
« Antwort #13 am: 6. Mai 2017, 00:12 »
here's nice game Geeraz(me, noobplayer) vs StormCrown(good player) enjoy
ps Goodfella make comentary, pls
« Letzte Änderung: 6. Mai 2017, 01:03 von kreso »
"What have we done, O king? Is it a crime to be lost in the forest, to be hungry and thirsty, to be trapped by spiders?"

Cikeve

• Hobbit
« Antwort #14 am: 10. Mai 2017, 22:17 »
Can you check this 2v2 game which i played?
If you can focus on my early game Battlewagon plays :)