28. Mär 2024, 15:14 Hallo Gast.
Willkommen Gast. Bitte einloggen oder registrieren. Haben Sie Ihre Aktivierungs E-Mail übersehen?

Einloggen mit Benutzername, Passwort und Sitzungslänge. Hierbei werden gemäß Datenschutzerklärung Benutzername und Passwort verschlüsselt für die gewählte Dauer in einem Cookie abgelegt.

Select Boards:

Language:

Autor Thema: isengard mines  (Gelesen 2326 mal)

lord_ellessar

• Edain Team Recruit
  • Zwergischer Entdecker
  • you know nothing j... sorry wrong place
isengard mines
« am: 18. Apr 2017, 09:52 »
I was thinking about mines after seeing something on moddb, someone was saying that the mines are not as effective as they should, and so I was thinking about making that the mines could be :

1) Upgraded to make more damages, in the fortress, saruman is looking to improve the powder and then it makes more damage,...

2) united with a big shield unit, it would make that the enemies would have to kill a whole unit v instead of one own mine, ... When posed, uruks stay around the mine and defend it while waiting for a berserker. This would show how important are the mines for Isengard and that the uruks have no importance when Saruman want to destroy the base. Maybe make that when unite with the Unit, it have X% to explodes with fire arrows instead of 100%

I think that it would make it more interesting :)