28. Mär 2024, 22:59 Hallo Gast.
Willkommen Gast. Bitte einloggen oder registrieren. Haben Sie Ihre Aktivierungs E-Mail übersehen?

Einloggen mit Benutzername, Passwort und Sitzungslänge. Hierbei werden gemäß Datenschutzerklärung Benutzername und Passwort verschlüsselt für die gewählte Dauer in einem Cookie abgelegt.

Select Boards:

Language:

Autor Thema: Missing units bug in WoTR  (Gelesen 2781 mal)

noob

• Hobbit
Missing units bug in WoTR
« am: 15. Mai 2017, 19:48 »
I wanted to point out a bug founded  in WOTR mode ,but i wasnt sure if i should do soo in bug reports section since this bug exist since very first versions of 4.0 . I told to myslef that it would be reported soon or later  but it didnt since years  soo here i am.

Most heroic units after being played in real time battle simply dissapear from your army. Thats true for both recruting them in battle and on the world map.
Im 100% sure this occurs for: 
                                               -Castellans,
                                               -Knights of Dol Amroth,
                                               -Veterans of Khazad Dum,
                                               -Morgul Riders

Rest of them im not sure for 100% but i never recruited single heroic that would not dissaper after being used in real time battle.

if i remember well this may be true for some non-heroic units but i cant remember for witch exactly.

This bug is main reason why i dont play often WOTR. Thats a real shame for me since in vannilia i very very much liked it (i liked it more than campaning)

PS    By the way i would also want to make suggestion cocerning Mordor orcs in WoTR. On the world map you can recruit all three types of them (morgul, etc)for the same cost. It really doesnt make sense to buy normal orcs. It would be nice to remove them from roster or make them cheaper.

PSS  Sorry for my english. Dear moderators, feel free to correct my mistakes or to move this thread .
« Letzte Änderung: 15. Mai 2017, 19:53 von noob »

DaGeggo

• Gefährte der Gemeinschaft
  • A subba Sach!
Re: Missing units bug in WoTR
« Antwort #1 am: 16. Mai 2017, 11:30 »
The edain team still is very busy making the mod. I actually don't know, if and when they will work on it. This is why it is still left unbalanced and buggy.

Geh nun und stirb auf die Weise, die dir die beste deucht.

noob

• Hobbit
« Antwort #2 am: 16. Mai 2017, 20:33 »
Yes i know how much effort they put in it. I just wanted to point a thing  out since i didnt notice anyone doing soo. I didnt want to be rude. They are great for what they are doing.  I just report a bug for edain team to fix it someday. I know they are  focusing on skirmish and now they have some problems with their team leader gone, but i belive that they someday may want to improve WoTR also.

sry for my english again   

DaGeggo

• Gefährte der Gemeinschaft
  • A subba Sach!
« Antwort #3 am: 16. Mai 2017, 22:04 »
No problem :D.
I was just i forming you, not critizising you. Feel free to share the bugs so that they will be fixed someday ;).

Geh nun und stirb auf die Weise, die dir die beste deucht.