28. Mär 2024, 15:56 Hallo Gast.
Willkommen Gast. Bitte einloggen oder registrieren. Haben Sie Ihre Aktivierungs E-Mail übersehen?

Einloggen mit Benutzername, Passwort und Sitzungslänge. Hierbei werden gemäß Datenschutzerklärung Benutzername und Passwort verschlüsselt für die gewählte Dauer in einem Cookie abgelegt.

Select Boards:

Language:

Autor Thema: Dwarven Recipe Fortress  (Gelesen 1984 mal)

Dain@

• Pförtner von Bree
  • baruk khazad khazad? ai-menu. For the King ! ! !
Dwarven Recipe Fortress
« am: 9. Jun 2017, 13:51 »
(Sorry for English) In the current form I do not really like the call of the fortress. She lacks a certain feature, as some members of the community often express, there is not enough cherries on the cake. Therefore, I propose the following solution: Since the book of spells for gnomes is one, and factions three, it would be reasonable to at least somehow differentiate the conscript fortress. Because there are two here two sentences: The player will be able to use the fortress only close to his fortress, this will make the ability purely defensive as it is intended. The second aspect includes the following: to enable the player for each of the factories to buy into the conscription fortress a different and wider range of improvements. Also, to emphasize the uniqueness of each faction, it will have a certain passive capacity and one active.
To ensure that the fortress was the most effective, the player will also have to additionally purchase certain improvements.
Yes ! I also draw your attention to the fact that this is just a concept and can have a couple of shortcomings, but I think that you will share your suggestions, ideas and criticism. xD

And so specifically for each

Erebor
[/b]r[/color]

In one of the annexes to the Hobbit, I read that when Gandalf spoke with Balin and Thorin in his halls, Balin recalled: "that the reason why Smaug captured a lonely mountain was that the dwarves did not properly guard Yerobor, as they were so confident in their own Defense mechanisms that did not even imagine that anyone who did not dare to siege Erebor "(and in vain!)
Since Erebor is famous for its mechanisms, it would be interesting if the player had the opportunity to choose between a catapult and a ballista that shoots with a black arrow. The catapult can be upgraded with fiery ammunition. Catapult will serve to confront enemy catapults, and a ballista with a black arrow for attacking the fortress of monsters and flying creatures, dragons and eagles.

So the ability of the fortress:
[/b]

Active: The ability to pour boiling oil on enemies (you will need to buy)
Passive: Will restore the health of the closest allies.

Enhancements for Fortresses
[/b]

The tower is like now, shooting throwing axes. It can be improved with blades.
The catapult is as it is today, but it is still possible to improve by fire ammunition.
Ballista - shooting with black arrows.
Hammer - an instrument that will knock down the attacking infantry and inflict average damage
This fortress will be with all the purchased improvements and tools will be a real protective outpost for the player and a real headache for the attacking enemy.

Ered Luin
[/b][/color]
Since Ered Luin is the kingdom of the dwarves expelled from Moria and Erebor, she will have a slightly different role for the faction. It will play a double role for the gnomes, a defensive structure and a transfer point:

[/b]

Active: the selected unit near the fortress will receive completely improved armor and blades.
Passive: Will restore the health of the closest allies, and repair siege weapons. It will also have a statue effect.

[/b]

The catapult is as it is today, but it is still possible to improve by fire ammunition.
Platform with an arrow (machine gun with arrows) (as in the movie BotFA when Balin shot him in a chariot). Will shoot arrows at a higher speed, but hard to recharge. Can be improved by fire arrows.

This fortress is suitable for easier site defense but with the possibility of providing assistance for counterattacking the nearest troops.

Iron Hills
[/b][/color]

The specificity of the fortress for this faction is as follows: it is a protective outpost providing remote protection of land. Will serve as a warning / detaining facility from enemies.

[/b]

Active: For a while over the fortress flies a crow / a few ravens that increase the radius of visibility of the fortress by 50% and call three unguided soldiers on the sheep who will patrol the area around the fortress.
Passive: Will restore the health of the closest allies, and all Allied forces within a small radius of the fortress will receive +20% of the speed

Platform with an arrow (machine gun with arrows) (as in the movie BotFA when Balin shot him in a chariot). Will shoot arrows at a higher speed, but hard to recharge. Can be improved by fire arrows.

I think that this was an interesting addition to the invading fortress of the dwarves, and extends the possibility of both passive and active defense for the dwarves. In either case, it is up to you to decide whether such changes are advisable.
I hope that you liked the suggestions and share your opinion.