28. Mär 2024, 09:27 Hallo Gast.
Willkommen Gast. Bitte einloggen oder registrieren. Haben Sie Ihre Aktivierungs E-Mail übersehen?

Einloggen mit Benutzername, Passwort und Sitzungslänge. Hierbei werden gemäß Datenschutzerklärung Benutzername und Passwort verschlüsselt für die gewählte Dauer in einem Cookie abgelegt.

Select Boards:

Language:

Autor Thema: New CaH Abilities  (Gelesen 1372 mal)

Lord Aytugar

• Gast
New CaH Abilities
« am: 10. Jun 2017, 18:37 »
Hi everyone!!!

I think Create a Hero part is in the same way for a long time. It needs to be more various. There have been some suggestions before. A new class for lore masters, more female CaH like Servants of Darkness... I also believe existing heroes can have new abilities. My first thoughts are that we can choose the role of CaH like faction heroes (building supperter,interferer, hero killer etc). For example i want to have building supporter CaH so one ability should be building one level up, also another ability should be Beregond's first skill. For unit supporter Gothmog's first skill or hero killer can have Twin's last two skill etc. As a result we can see more faction heroes abilities in the CaH.
On theother hand hero of free people can have a speed boost (mounted also) or glourious charge. Besides defender of woods can have a skill that for a short time fire/silverthorn/gold arrows. Servant of darkness can mount though.

Finally my point is community can argue that and this part of game will develop. What do you think?

sr_dark

• Thain des Auenlandes
Re: New CaH Abilities
« Antwort #1 am: 10. Jun 2017, 21:13 »
I agree that some new abilities should be implemented. However I believe that given that there are a lot of supporting abilities already and some hero killer ones, the focus should be over all on mass slayer moves, and maybe building supporting as you point out.

The problem is not necessarily the lack of abilities, but the inefficiency of them. For example axe throw and thorn of vengeance dont do nearly as much damage as they should (like spear throw does); earth shaker  now only works as a stunt, except on last level where the damage and radius is not much(and is expensive), same for the radius on leap.

Given the above, I'd like to propose adding a mass slayer move that allows you to have a passive area of effect damage, similar to how they implemented it to Elrond's level 5 passive ''Ancient Equipment''.

On a side note, I think you should be more specific with the abilities you are proposing to this threat to be taken into consideration by the team.

kreso

• Wanderer des Alten Waldes
  • Balin,the son of Fundin, at your service ;)
« Antwort #2 am: 10. Jun 2017, 21:59 »
Hi guys!!

CaH is funny in offline plays against AI. In multiplayer Cah and Ring heroes are forbidden(often).
I played a lot against AI, and really enjoyed with CaH. But atm ET have a lot of different stuff too do, like new faction, new spellbooks and so on...

I think that idea wouldn't be bad as submod, but Edain team will not do it until whole 4.0 patch is released, there are priorities.

No offense, just saying. :P
"What have we done, O king? Is it a crime to be lost in the forest, to be hungry and thirsty, to be trapped by spiders?"

Lord Aytugar

• Gast
« Antwort #3 am: 10. Jun 2017, 22:10 »
My suggestion is not adding one ability to CaH. It is about existence of it. I believe we should classified the roles of Cah. If i am going to be more specisic, when i was playing as Imladris or Rohan, i dont have building destroyer or siege hero so far (except 4.5 Cirdan and Theodred). Also support abilities are very ordinary, building level up can be add or building can be protected by tower guards. Besides unit support skills are very limited, hero can multiple or hide like Haldir's skill a battalion. There are very unique abilities in faction heroes so my idea is we should use these skills.