28. Mär 2024, 18:20 Hallo Gast.
Willkommen Gast. Bitte einloggen oder registrieren. Haben Sie Ihre Aktivierungs E-Mail übersehen?

Einloggen mit Benutzername, Passwort und Sitzungslänge. Hierbei werden gemäß Datenschutzerklärung Benutzername und Passwort verschlüsselt für die gewählte Dauer in einem Cookie abgelegt.

Select Boards:

Language:

Autor Thema: Unbalanced faction - Imladris  (Gelesen 1480 mal)

Curva

• Bilbos Festgast
  • https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/e9/30/66
Unbalanced faction - Imladris
« am: 13. Jun 2017, 13:35 »
Hey guys,

thought i will just let u know that we are playing with few friends competetively against each other 1v1 and 2v2, we both gotta hella lot of experience in RTS and i gotta say mod is pretty well balanced altough i'd say there are few things which desire more attention. To start with its obviously imladris which is completly unplayable in pvp scenario.

I tried rushing it with rohan and mordor its impossible with mordor because imladris just builds 2 eco buildings in base captures 2 more neutrals then buys 4 units and go backs and heals everytime its needed even at the cost of giving some ground but they wont lose a dime while mordor loses time and eventually will get outscaled and its gg.

To combine it with the fact that their heroes are insanely strong and their spellbook even more so.. Like u start with anti fear +25% armor pernament buff at the cost of 1 point... Thats like super big middle finger to mordor... and then it only gets worse because u get a lot of units that can withhold their spam and give u more time.

Thing i found kinda working is rohan with rohirims, spearmans and some cannon meat or swordsman but yet again it comes to micro your needs to be marvelous to pull it off while imladris player only has to pull his units out once in a while.

Obviously u can win with imladris with some late game civs but only if your micro is much better. So to sum it all up i'd say that its almost impossible to rush them unless u are much better player and its very hard to win late or mid game. Maybe im missing some obvious counter if so please point them out until then they will probably stay banned for us :C (P.S. sorcers are hella OP)

My suggestion is to take some stats from their units and completly remove healing for them especially fountains on walls because granting them free healing spot without even forcing them to use building spot is INSANE..

Elendils Cousin 3. Grades

• Administrator
  • Ringträger
  • German, Motherfucker! Do you speak it?
Re: Unbalanced faction - Imladris
« Antwort #1 am: 13. Jun 2017, 14:03 »
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XVfZHubikFw
Try that if you want to beat Imladris ;)

If you play Mordor, trolls are your friend. Their damage against buildings is excellent, and Imladris can't afford enough units to fully prevent them from destroying outer farms (especially if Imladris always stays near a well to heal up). Which gives you more mapcontrol, which gives you more money, which allows you to drown him in orcs + upgraded trolls.

In general, against Imladris you'll always need to have more of the map or you'll just get destroyed. Imladris suffers a lot from losing units, so you want to have a better economy and then start trading in fights. You don't necessarily have to win them by crushing his entire army, but if both of you lose half of your units, you'll then have a much easier time replacing your losses, thus gaining an advantage for the next fight.

Some loremaster-combos are indeed broken, they'll get tweaked in the future.

Mogat

• LPS-Sieger
  • Heiler von Imladris
Re: Unbalanced faction - Imladris
« Antwort #2 am: 13. Jun 2017, 15:44 »
Or even better, this one: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z4SbZr6K1NQ

Mordor beats the crap out of an imladris who is starting with 2 eco structures.

Cogito, ergo sum