28. Mär 2024, 10:51 Hallo Gast.
Willkommen Gast. Bitte einloggen oder registrieren. Haben Sie Ihre Aktivierungs E-Mail übersehen?

Einloggen mit Benutzername, Passwort und Sitzungslänge. Hierbei werden gemäß Datenschutzerklärung Benutzername und Passwort verschlüsselt für die gewählte Dauer in einem Cookie abgelegt.

Select Boards:

Language:

Autor Thema: Strategy and Tactics Submod Discussion  (Gelesen 3955 mal)

Elite KryPtik

• Gardist von Meduseld
  • Arise! Arise, Writers of KryPtik!
Strategy and Tactics Submod Discussion
« am: 20. Jul 2017, 19:36 »
Any and all things pertaining to SaT should be discussed here. Keep it friendly please! :)
Arise! Arise, Riders of Theoden! Fell deeds awake: fire and slaughter! Spear shall be shaken! Shield shall be splintered! A sword day, a red day, ere the sun rises! Ride now! Ride now! Ride, ride to ruin, and the worlds ending! FORTH EORLINGAS!

Walküre

• Edain Unterstützer
  • Hoher König von Gondor
Re: Strategy and Tactics Submod Discussion
« Antwort #1 am: 20. Jul 2017, 21:45 »
I didn't know that you (and other people?) were working on a Submod. Very good news! Are you planning to showcase the whole project here or on ModDB?

Elite KryPtik

• Gardist von Meduseld
« Antwort #2 am: 21. Jul 2017, 01:32 »
Both, as well as my channel. Already did the announcement video. I should probably edit the main post in the updates section come to think of it.
Arise! Arise, Riders of Theoden! Fell deeds awake: fire and slaughter! Spear shall be shaken! Shield shall be splintered! A sword day, a red day, ere the sun rises! Ride now! Ride now! Ride, ride to ruin, and the worlds ending! FORTH EORLINGAS!

Walküre

• Edain Unterstützer
  • Hoher König von Gondor
« Antwort #3 am: 21. Jul 2017, 02:11 »
Sorry, I had totally overlooked your announcement on YouTube. I'm looking forward to the development of all of this. Good luck :)

Walküre

• Edain Unterstützer
  • Hoher König von Gondor
« Antwort #4 am: 9. Sep 2017, 00:26 »
The user Thranduils asks if this version is a pre-alpha version. If it is, when is it due to be released?

Just a little reminder: this is the sole thread which serves for answering questions from people. The presentation thread of the Submod, however, is meant to be the place in which Elite posts news and updates, without others adding any further comment.

Elite KryPtik

• Gardist von Meduseld
« Antwort #5 am: 9. Sep 2017, 00:35 »
We are currently in the pre-alpha phase with no current release timeframe in mind. We're still building the thing :P

Thranduils

• Bilbos Festgast
« Antwort #6 am: 9. Sep 2017, 12:29 »
ok thanks i want to know :P