28. Mär 2024, 14:47 Hallo Gast.
Willkommen Gast. Bitte einloggen oder registrieren. Haben Sie Ihre Aktivierungs E-Mail übersehen?

Einloggen mit Benutzername, Passwort und Sitzungslänge. Hierbei werden gemäß Datenschutzerklärung Benutzername und Passwort verschlüsselt für die gewählte Dauer in einem Cookie abgelegt.

Select Boards:

Language:

Autor Thema: An Edain Submod: Showcase  (Gelesen 44383 mal)

Glorfindel23

• Edain Team
  • Veteran von Khazad-Dûm
Re: An Edain Submod: Showcase
« Antwort #30 am: 8. Okt 2018, 22:02 »
Hi all! Today I want to show you something which will be availible in the map "Zadan Sûzha Ríj map making"

The Mahûd's Hut (Neutral Lair)
Just a little work that I still hadn't posted here (waiting the time that my studies let me again some time to work on the submod).

https://www.moddb.com/mods/glorfindel23-submod/videos/showcase-mahds-hut-neutral-lair#imagebox

Glorfindel23

• Edain Team
  • Veteran von Khazad-Dûm
« Antwort #31 am: 2. Dez 2018, 14:13 »
Hello everyone! I hope you're all well ^^
Today I want to show you the progression of the Khand faction with the palantir portraits (this is not all the palantirs portrait of the faction,
it's just a preview).

Glorfindel23

• Edain Team
  • Veteran von Khazad-Dûm
« Antwort #32 am: 24. Dez 2018, 23:20 »

Glorfindel23

• Edain Team
  • Veteran von Khazad-Dûm
« Antwort #33 am: 27. Jan 2019, 23:57 »

A new screenshot of the Minas Tirith map in An Edain Submod (the highest map than I've ever made).

I remind that all the current information about Minas Tirith are available to those links:
Map making: https://www.moddb.com/mods/glorfindel23-submod/news/minas-tirith-map-making
SpellBook, Heroes, Units and other speacial things: https://www.moddb.com/mods/glorfindel23-submod/news/spellbooks-in-minas-tirith

Glorfindel23

• Edain Team
  • Veteran von Khazad-Dûm
« Antwort #34 am: 16. Feb 2019, 17:19 »

We currently begin the work on the Mahuds which will be a part of Harad (the models are not finish).

Glorfindel23

• Edain Team
  • Veteran von Khazad-Dûm
« Antwort #35 am: 11. Apr 2019, 19:12 »
Hi everyone!
Here is the latest advancements on the Mahud's Buildings.

Glorfindel23

• Edain Team
  • Veteran von Khazad-Dûm
« Antwort #36 am: 5. Mai 2019, 17:26 »
My work on Hidar progresses step by step. I started working on the elements outside the city for some time.
Link of the map making article : https://www.moddb.com/mods/glorfindel23-submod/news/hidar-map-making

Glorfindel23

• Edain Team
  • Veteran von Khazad-Dûm
« Antwort #37 am: 27. Mai 2019, 16:09 »
Hi all! Today I want to show you the last progress on Gandalf. As you can see, he have some new spells that we still didn't introduced. On the gif picture, you can see when it is using his regular distance attack (note that this part is still in work).
We also reworked the CommandSet like suggested us The_Necromancer0.

We will soon update the article "SpellBooks and Changes in Minas Tirith" (availible here : https://modding-union.com/index.php/topic,34833.0.html ) with our lastest news.

Glorfindel23

• Edain Team
  • Veteran von Khazad-Dûm
« Antwort #38 am: 12. Aug 2019, 14:28 »

Hi everyone! I come back from a long absence with all the work accomplished on the new Khand texture that you can see on this picture.
A lot of others are coming (for Khand but also for the other faction). And that, because since two mounth now I learn how to draw my own textures (before that I used principally pictures of google and the weta workshop and texture files of the oppen-source game like 0.A.D).
Now Khand units have all an own texture (in our old version infantry, cavalry and elite units had all the same armor texture). You can also observe the new helmets models.

I will update the Khand plans article to explain what textures are for what units when I will finish to rework all the textures (we still need to work on 5 of them but now the work should progress faster).

Glorfindel23

• Edain Team
  • Veteran von Khazad-Dûm
« Antwort #39 am: 20. Aug 2019, 17:55 »

Hello everyone!
I post the first unit of Khand that I finished to rework, the Khan's Guardsmen.

Elendils Cousin 3. Grades

• Administrator
  • Ringträger
  • German, Motherfucker! Do you speak it?
« Antwort #40 am: 21. Aug 2019, 20:05 »
Looks pretty sick, good work.

Glorfindel23

• Edain Team
  • Veteran von Khazad-Dûm
« Antwort #41 am: 25. Aug 2019, 17:11 »
Thank you! It's appreciated ^^

Glorfindel23

• Edain Team
  • Veteran von Khazad-Dûm
« Antwort #42 am: 6. Dez 2019, 22:22 »
Khand Infantry + Advent Calendar introduction

Hello everyone!
Today and after a long absence, we want to say you that we will be more active during this last month of the year.

To wait for Christmas, we decided to develop a sort of Advent Calendar.
The idea is the following : Each day of the week and until the December 24th, we will post a spécial content about Khand. We worked a lot on this faction to make it as unique as we could and now, we want to share its story with you.

We will therefore offer you an assortment of a lots of picture, accompanied by descriptions and historical facts on our Khand faction.
Of course you have to take into account that we invented all these story elements (often inspired by real historic fact). They so should not be considered as canonical LotR content.

Note that we will start all that tomorrow. We notwithstanding post a small picture to make you wait. We will give more explanation on that "Khand Regular Infantry" on tomorrow.

Wishing you all an excellent end of the day and as said Gandalf :
« Look to our coming, at last light, on the 7th day of December. At dusk, look for our updates. ».

See you tomorrow!

Glorfindel23

• Edain Team
  • Veteran von Khazad-Dûm
« Antwort #43 am: 7. Dez 2019, 22:23 »
Hi all! As promised, here are the first details about Khand's regular infantry.

Historical summary : Regular Infantry

The soldier of the regular infantry of Ûbesêsh come for every places of Khand. Formerly Variags of the tribes of Engkêtät, Jírkuul, Kêgth and other ones... all are now united under Ûbesêsh's banner to form the largest army that Khand has ever seen.

They are light unit but handle weapons with great violence. Their fighting style allows them to be very effective during an ambush.
However, they are not trained to fight against heavy soldiers and their armors is not really resistant to the arrows. Their strength therefore lies in the surprise and knowledge of the ground.

FIGHTERS :
The Khand Fighters are regular units. This means that they are capable of adapting to a lot of battle situations. Even if the armor is not their strong point, they can still besiege cities if they are in large numbers and equipped with the right strategy.
The best way to use them is still to encircle your enemy to attack him from all sides.

SPEARMEN :
The Khand Spearmen are regular units able to easly defeat the enemy cavalry. Unlike the usual units of spearmen, the Khand Spearmen are trained for the attack and should not only be used to block the enemy cavalry charges. Indeed, they are the less resistant units of Khand against the arrows and, the player can easely kill them with archers if they are not constaintly moving.

ARCHER :
The Khand Archers are regular units greatly efficient in ambushes situations. As long the stay at the right distance, they are particulary murderous soldiers.

Like for other regular units of the game, the Khand Regular units can be improved by researching them upgrades (Forged Blades, Fire Arrows and Heavy Armors). A way to reduce their weaknesses.

See you tomorrow for a new content!

Glorfindel23

• Edain Team
  • Veteran von Khazad-Dûm
« Antwort #44 am: 8. Dez 2019, 21:30 »
Historical summary : Khentïyh riders

Hi everyone! Today it's the turn of the Variags of Khentïyukh. Hope you will like them. See you tomorrow!

Historical summary:

The Khentïyh was a tribe of Variags which lived in the region of "Khentïyukh", a place at the East of the "Desert of Kêjkâh".
Khentïyukh is particularly fire-prone area because of it is a dry land away from any water point. The Khentïyh who lives here, know the fires and the damage they cause better than anyone.
A knowledge they use when they comes to looting and burning the villages of their enemies. When a group of Khentïyh has attacked a village, there stay only ashes and charred corps in it.

However, these repetitive fires prevent them from setting up any campement or village. They are the only Variags tribe which don't lives in Yurts. Instead of, they hide in caves with their supply and loots, into the mountains of Üghûl Kâhtïykh.
Envious to live on lands less prone to fire, they often went to war against Engkêh, another Khan located a little more at south. But, they're more looters that strong warriors and each battle became defeat. As they can't beat the armies of Engkêh, they're then forced to keep on their position and with their risked lifes.

Until the day when Ûbesêsh, the Khan of Ûmkhân defeated Engkêh and proposed to the Khentïyh tribes to join him in his conquest, in exchange of what, he promised them to give them a land away from these land which had caused them so much suffering.

« Letzte Änderung: 13. Dez 2019, 21:12 von Glorfindel23 »