Submods > An Edain Submod

An Edain Submod: Showcase

<< < (2/17) > >>

Thranduils:
focus on maps edoras isengard fangonforest helms deep this map 4 have 4 places the helms deep has bug on heroes and white city too minas tirith bug the heroes canot move outside of the castle

Halbarad:
Great work! I can't wait to play your Submod.
Especially the new Minas Tirith Trebuchet and the dwarven chariot are something I always wanted to see in Edain.
I also like the new Rhudaur-Spearman and the other new models.  :)

Glorfindel23:

--- Zitat von: Thranduils am 11. Sep 2017, 10:09 ---focus on maps edoras isengard fangonforest helms deep this map 4 have 4 places the helms deep has bug on heroes and white city too minas tirith bug the heroes canot move outside of the castle

--- Ende Zitat ---
All the maps will be fixed in the submod, me and the team will try them to avoid the bugs and crashes.

--- Zitat von: Halbarad am 11. Sep 2017, 14:14 ---Great work! I can't wait to play your Submod.
Especially the new Minas Tirith Trebuchet and the dwarven chariot are something I always wanted to see in Edain.
I also like the new Rhudaur-Spearman and the other new models.  :)

--- Ende Zitat ---
Thank you!

Glorfindel23:

AulëTheSmith:
Bonjour Glorfindel :)
These are very beautiful models, congratulations :) I've seen you usually take inspiration from GW miniatures, did you know these models from Forgeworld? Cost apart, are very beautiful :) :

https://www.forgeworld.co.uk/en-IT/The-Hobbit-Trilogy

Navigation

[0] Themen-Index

[#] Nächste Seite

[*] Vorherige Sete

Zur normalen Ansicht wechseln