29. Mär 2024, 09:16 Hallo Gast.
Willkommen Gast. Bitte einloggen oder registrieren. Haben Sie Ihre Aktivierungs E-Mail übersehen?

Einloggen mit Benutzername, Passwort und Sitzungslänge. Hierbei werden gemäß Datenschutzerklärung Benutzername und Passwort verschlüsselt für die gewählte Dauer in einem Cookie abgelegt.

Select Boards:

Language:

Autor Thema: An Edain Submod: Showcase  (Gelesen 44407 mal)

Glorfindel23

• Edain Team
  • Veteran von Khazad-Dûm
Re: An Edain Submod: Showcase
« Antwort #60 am: 21. Dez 2019, 21:04 »
Khand Banner carriers

Here are some Khand flag bearers.
See you tomorrow!

Elendils Cousin 3. Grades

• Administrator
  • Ringträger
  • German, Motherfucker! Do you speak it?
« Antwort #61 am: 22. Dez 2019, 16:48 »
Intimidating.

Glorfindel23

• Edain Team
  • Veteran von Khazad-Dûm
« Antwort #62 am: 22. Dez 2019, 20:01 »
This is how look Ûbesêsh when it is recruited at level 1.

See you tomorrow!

Glorfindel23

• Edain Team
  • Veteran von Khazad-Dûm
« Antwort #63 am: 23. Dez 2019, 21:45 »
Ûbesêsh, Khaghân of Khand

Hi all! Here is the final armor of Ûbesêsh (fully upgraded).
Its story has remained somewhat unchanged even if we have brought some new details.

Historical summary:

"Ûbesêsh is the great Khan of Khand (said "Khaghân").
At the beginning, Khand was a land populated by viarags, all belonging to different tribes leaded by different Khan they all had a life of marauders.

Ûbesêsh being one of these Khans, he beholded the fact that the Khand peoples could never spread as long as these tribes bickering would perpetuate.
He decided to invade the lands of Khand, and to submit all the other Viarags tribes. Among the Viarags of Khand, tribes follow the strongest of them, he defeated every Khans in a fight to the death in order to prove his fighting ability.
A Khan is strong, if a Khan shows a sign of weakness, his people are abandoning him.

Ûbesêsh thus became the only Khan of the Viarags "Khaghân" (Khan of Khans) and managed to unite them all under one same banner that he called "The Greater Khand". Ûbesêsh was shortly after named "The Greater Khan" and decided to give up this life of marauders, he wanted more for his people, now he was not only pillaging the city but keeping it as a real point of defense, a location where intall themselves.

Ûbesêsh was a great warrior, but he was also the greatest strategist that Khand has known. He brought the siege weapon to Khand to allow his armies to invade the strongest cities, he brought the military art to allow this soldiers to win in in any battle condition.
He had three sons, his elder Utanvâh, heir of his throne and two twins Enkhsaïkhân and Batsaïkhân

Having conquered the totality of Khandish lands, Ûbesêsh turned his gaze to another lands and decided to invade the different kingdoms of Harad but, Sauron persuaded him to join him in his war against the free peoples of the Middle Earth ending the nascent war between Khand and Harad."

See you tomorrow!

Glorfindel23

• Edain Team
  • Veteran von Khazad-Dûm
« Antwort #64 am: 24. Dez 2019, 20:03 »
Hello everybody!

Today is the lastest day of our advent calendar. It's time for you to show you the whole map of Khand with all the area which will be availible in skirmish. You can also see some place that we already show you in the past (Gizkhâr, Khentïyukh, Cherb-Kê-Vât).
Note that even if we totally draw it, that map is higly inspired by this one that we loved. Some parts are simply re-drawed on its shapes : https://i.pinimg.com/originals/77/dc/c8/77dcc8a69a4dd39ce932e13eb755d93a.jpg
That maps is from MERP,a DnD-esque LotR tabletop roleplaying game.

We will now rework the Khand plan article and say you when all that is updaded.

We wish you all a Merry Christmas ^^

Intimidating.

Good new! This is what I wanted ^^
« Letzte Änderung: 25. Dez 2019, 10:07 von Glorfindel23 »

Halbarad

• Edain Unterstützer
  • Soldat Gondors
« Antwort #65 am: 6. Jan 2020, 16:39 »
Even if its a bit late I just wanted to thank you for that special Advent Calendar. With every new day I was very excited to see what your new update was. Because of your great Submod my anticipation for the new version of Edain is at least double as high. I really like your models and that you extend the capabilities the worldbuilder, especially my brother is very excited to work with these. I hope it won't be too difficult to seperate khand troops from heroes when playing ingame.
Hope you will be able to release it soon after the release of Edain 4.5 :)

Tom

• Edain Unterstützer
  • Wanderer des Alten Waldes
« Antwort #66 am: 6. Jan 2020, 19:42 »
Looks really nice man, great work on that.

Caun

• Rohirrim
  • Come on! Shoot faster! Just a little bit of energy
« Antwort #67 am: 6. Jan 2020, 19:43 »
Amazing work !
when can we enjoy it ? :D
« Letzte Änderung: 6. Jan 2020, 19:55 von Caun »

Glorfindel23

• Edain Team
  • Veteran von Khazad-Dûm
« Antwort #68 am: 7. Jan 2020, 18:12 »
Even if its a bit late I just wanted to thank you for that special Advent Calendar. With every new day I was very excited to see what your new update was. Because of your great Submod my anticipation for the new version of Edain is at least double as high. I really like your models and that you extend the capabilities the worldbuilder, especially my brother is very excited to work with these. I hope it won't be too difficult to seperate khand troops from heroes when playing ingame.
Hope you will be able to release it soon after the release of Edain 4.5 :)

You're welcome, that was cool to make it!
If the heroes of Khand were to be too difficult to see in-game be sure that we would change their looks to make them looks like more different from the other units ^^

Looks really nice man, great work on that.

Thanks!

Amazing work !
when can we enjoy it ? :D

Thank you! We still don't have release date.

Darkayah

• Beschützer des verbotenen Weihers
  • The old blood will unite them, but destroy all
« Antwort #69 am: 20. Jan 2020, 22:02 »
Looks great!
I cant wait to play your submod. :) Keep it up.
Grüße Darkayah

Of old blood, magic, fire and darkness!
The old blood will unite them all, but causes the  world to be destroyed!
-Prophecy of Valarya

Lust auf eine alternative Mittelerde Geschichte und dazu ein RPG? ?
Der Thron von Mittelerde

Glorfindel23

• Edain Team
  • Veteran von Khazad-Dûm
« Antwort #70 am: 21. Feb 2020, 06:20 »
Looks great!
I cant wait to play your submod. :) Keep it up.

Thank you ^^

Hi everyone!
We was recording a video for out last article today and we decided to take a couple of screenshots.

The article : https://modding-union.com/index.php/topic,35723.msg477556.html#msg477556

Darkayah

• Beschützer des verbotenen Weihers
  • The old blood will unite them, but destroy all
« Antwort #71 am: 21. Feb 2020, 17:49 »
Wow, good idea to slaughter Gondorians!
For sure the sounds dont sound like they're outside (the YT comment), but i cant see a problem with that. I mean that's all community work without any studio and for that it is really good and i enjoyed the voicelines! The accent is a good idea and  choice. How Khandish people should be and its like in my Imagination in my fanfiction!
Really greatfull screenshoots! :)
Grüße Darkayah

Of old blood, magic, fire and darkness!
The old blood will unite them all, but causes the  world to be destroyed!
-Prophecy of Valarya

Lust auf eine alternative Mittelerde Geschichte und dazu ein RPG? ?
Der Thron von Mittelerde

Glorfindel23

• Edain Team
  • Veteran von Khazad-Dûm
« Antwort #72 am: 21. Feb 2020, 17:59 »
Wow, good idea to slaughter Gondorians!
For sure the sounds dont sound like they're outside (the YT comment), but i cant see a problem with that. I mean that's all community work without any studio and for that it is really good and i enjoyed the voicelines! The accent is a good idea and  choice. How Khandish people should be and its like in my Imagination in my fanfiction!
Really greatfull screenshoots! :)

Thank you! I'm glad you like them.
I increase the volume of the Khand Voices and now it sound better.

Glorfindel23

• Edain Team
  • Veteran von Khazad-Dûm
« Antwort #73 am: 17. Sep 2020, 19:05 »
hello everybody! I'm back from a long absence.
I started my new studies on this september, I so still have a lot of work with them and I will have again more work now than in my old formation. The covid definitely slowed us.
But, I will try to post a thing (article, picture, video ...) every two weeks to show you that we are still working on the submod and we're alway improving it!

As you know, we had reworked all the Khand units some mounth ago (before the covid). Now our old building model looks a bit strange next to our fresh unit design. That's the reason why I strated to rework them too. Firstly, we decided to show you the new citadel (some of you maybe had already seen it on Youtube).

Link of the video : https://youtu.be/jWzs9bX0Fs0

Note I still not updated the Khand article. I will probably refresh it when I will have finish my work on the models and maps of Khand to be able to illustrate it with good pictures. I will also rework all my other articles from here (modding union) to make something clearer  :)

Glorfindel23

• Edain Team
  • Veteran von Khazad-Dûm
« Antwort #74 am: 1. Okt 2020, 17:16 »
Hello everybody!
Today we want to show you the Khand Barracks in game.
Note that we will add a floor texture under each Khand building after finished all their main models.

See you in two weeks for a new model!