28. Mär 2024, 15:39 Hallo Gast.
Willkommen Gast. Bitte einloggen oder registrieren. Haben Sie Ihre Aktivierungs E-Mail übersehen?

Einloggen mit Benutzername, Passwort und Sitzungslänge. Hierbei werden gemäß Datenschutzerklärung Benutzername und Passwort verschlüsselt für die gewählte Dauer in einem Cookie abgelegt.

Select Boards:

Language:

Autor Thema: Principal Factions plans:  (Gelesen 12741 mal)

Glorfindel23

• Edain Team
  • Veteran von Khazad-Dûm
Principal Factions plans:
« am: 2. Aug 2017, 00:31 »
Skirmish Factions Plans:

In this topic we will explain than we planned to make for the principal factions which will be playable in all the standard skirmish maps of the SubMod:

Factions List:

Gondor's Fiefs:

Dwarves:

Elves:

Isengard:

Evil's Men:

« Letzte Änderung: 24. Nov 2019, 03:58 von Glorfindel23 »

FEANOR Lord Of Silmarils

• Elbischer Pilger
Re: Principal Factions plans:
« Antwort #1 am: 3. Aug 2017, 23:34 »
Mighty Glorfindel,

Really enjoying your work, and following your post as far as I get some free time to do so. Didn't provide some feedback, as there was no need to copy other members since they've said all I had in mind.
I really like the way you've chosen to introduce the factions, as it reads much nicer in such PDF than within this board here.
So let me support you now with some findings in your PDF, which may have occurred due to time pressure and this hugh work behind...

Section "Amon-Sul Watch":
  • Powers: Switch Weapon: "Merry"? The text does not fit, isn't it? Seems to be a "copy / paste" issue.

Section "Argeleb":
  • For all Powers descriptions "Halbarad" is used instead of Argeleb.
  • Powers: Great Vision: Weapon switch used under designation "great visison". Does this combine? Seems to need some adjustment.
  • Powers: Look into the palantir: "Mounted on horse" is not what I would expect by "look into the palantir". Adjustment?

Section "Annuminas Knights":
  • Powers: Dismount: "Merry"? Needs some adjustment, isn't it?

Section Elrond which is named "Argeleb" by mistake:
  • Descriptive text needs to be adjusted for Elrond. Seems to be a copy / paste issue.

Section "Lindon Guardians":
  • Last phrase: "Sent" instead of "Sended" (don't exile me therefore  ;))

Again, really appreciate your work!!!
It's always the first threads I check, whenever I find some time.

I galad en elenath nadh râd gîn
FEANOR Lord Of Silmarils

>>Don't fear the eyes of the dark lord
Morgoth I cried
All hope is gone but I swear revenge
Hear my oath
I will take part in your damned fate<<

Glorfindel23

• Edain Team
  • Veteran von Khazad-Dûm
« Antwort #2 am: 3. Aug 2017, 23:38 »

Thank you I will say that to Lord Ellessar, he is the author of this good PDF file ;)

Glorfindel23

• Edain Team
  • Veteran von Khazad-Dûm
« Antwort #3 am: 19. Feb 2018, 15:13 »

Hi everyone! I updated the Khand faction plans article with some heroes, units and buildings stories in the paragraphs "Historical summary:". Click on the link to see news: https://modding-union.com/index.php/topic,34832.msg460523.html#msg460523
« Letzte Änderung: 19. Feb 2018, 16:32 von Glorfindel23 »

Glorfindel23

• Edain Team
  • Veteran von Khazad-Dûm
« Antwort #4 am: 21. Feb 2018, 01:39 »

Hello everyone! I again updated the Khand faction's plans article because I reworked the abilities of Ûbesêsh. You can so check his new abilities here: https://modding-union.com/index.php/topic,34832.msg460523.html#msg460523

Glorfindel23

• Edain Team
  • Veteran von Khazad-Dûm
« Antwort #5 am: 31. Dez 2018, 01:37 »
Hi all! I want to link the last article of our submod wrote by ThorinTheKing on the dwarves cavalry system (I hope you will enjoy it):
https://www.moddb.com/mods/glorfindel23-submod/news/dwarven-riders-and-war-chariots