29. Mär 2024, 16:47 Hallo Gast.
Willkommen Gast. Bitte einloggen oder registrieren. Haben Sie Ihre Aktivierungs E-Mail übersehen?

Einloggen mit Benutzername, Passwort und Sitzungslänge. Hierbei werden gemäß Datenschutzerklärung Benutzername und Passwort verschlüsselt für die gewählte Dauer in einem Cookie abgelegt.

Select Boards:

Language:

Autor Thema: Edain Discord  (Gelesen 3138 mal)

Walküre

• Edain Unterstützer
  • Hoher König von Gondor
Edain Discord
« am: 11. Aug 2017, 19:51 »
As you may have noticed, the Edain Community has now made it even to Discord! A nice and comfortable place in which one may discuss freely about anything Edain-related. Furthermore, of particular note too, the quite loose motive of this Community goes hand in hand with the guarantee of a constructive environment, clear from negativity of any sort and of that toxicity which often spoils debate on ModDB (unfortunately). The link is shown at the bottom of the comment.

One of the positive sides of the Edain Discord is the fact that some Beta Testers of Modding Union and the Edain Community Moderator are equally present there, retaining their title as internal members and having the possibility to aid people in need, alongside recreating the familiar context embodied by this official forum. In particular, Necro is one of the founders of the Edain Discord Community, thus having moderating authority across all the server's boards; with the useful inclusion of the power to banish the ones who don't want to conform to the rules or to the most basic customs of peaceful coexistence. I thus therefore feel the need to open an own thread related to the Edain Discord, and I am also to set this topic sticky, at the upper level of this board. This is to ensure that anything dealing with the mentioned topic will be gathered in one sole and proper space, lest other akin threads be fragmented all over the forum (and we have already had a couple of similar topics opened in different sections). Henceforth, you shall find here official news or information that you might be seeking for, without the need to browse other boards of Modding Union. You are well welcome to make suggestions or just discuss the matters you feel like debating.

Be it nonetheless clear and plainly stated that the Edain Discord is an unofficial forum, for which the Edain Team is not responsible in any way. Nor is the Edain Discord supposed to replace Modding Union and its prime features: official news, showcasing, balance-related debates and the paramount concept-developing discussion.

« Letzte Änderung: 25. Sep 2017, 11:42 von FG15 »

The_Necromancer0

• Edain Team
  • Beschützer des verbotenen Weihers
  • There is evil there that does not sleep
Re: Edain Discord
« Antwort #1 am: 16. Aug 2017, 19:53 »
The server has reached a 100 members, we will try to host a special event during this weekend or the next to commemorate the achievement. No plans have been made yet but it will likely include heavy amounts of Edain 4.4.1 playing.
Come chat Edain on Discord: https://discord.gg/CMhkeb8
Questions on the Mod? Visit the Official Wiki: http://edain.wikia.com/

SilverElf

• Bilbos Festgast
  • I will be your guide!
« Antwort #2 am: 18. Aug 2017, 22:55 »
I will be hosting all sorts of games on the weekend of the 26th and 27th of Augustus in celebration of 100 members on the discord server. If you have any suggestion you can always post it on here. Or contact me on discord. I hope to see you there!

Walküre

• Edain Unterstützer
  • Hoher König von Gondor
« Antwort #3 am: 19. Aug 2017, 00:55 »
I'm looking forward to seeing what you will eventually come up with.

Besides, I just want to thank both of you for having made all of this real and concrete. The Edain Community on Discord is constantly growing and I hope it will continue on this path :)

The_Necromancer0

• Edain Team
  • Beschützer des verbotenen Weihers
  • There is evil there that does not sleep
« Antwort #4 am: 20. Sep 2017, 21:41 »
As we hit the 200 member mark we'll be hosting a special LOTR week-end stream where we watch the extended lotr trilogy over the week end. Come join us for some fun times and a lot of references to the edain version of the film heroes.
Come chat Edain on Discord: https://discord.gg/CMhkeb8
Questions on the Mod? Visit the Official Wiki: http://edain.wikia.com/

Elite KryPtik

• Gardist von Meduseld
  • Arise! Arise, Writers of KryPtik!
« Antwort #5 am: 30. Nov 2017, 06:34 »
Well, I joined.
Arise! Arise, Riders of Theoden! Fell deeds awake: fire and slaughter! Spear shall be shaken! Shield shall be splintered! A sword day, a red day, ere the sun rises! Ride now! Ride now! Ride, ride to ruin, and the worlds ending! FORTH EORLINGAS!