28. Mär 2024, 15:08 Hallo Gast.
Willkommen Gast. Bitte einloggen oder registrieren. Haben Sie Ihre Aktivierungs E-Mail übersehen?

Einloggen mit Benutzername, Passwort und Sitzungslänge. Hierbei werden gemäß Datenschutzerklärung Benutzername und Passwort verschlüsselt für die gewählte Dauer in einem Cookie abgelegt.

Select Boards:

Language:

Autor Thema: Why Take too Long the update 4.5 and Goblins we want to know really  (Gelesen 4092 mal)

Thranduils

• Bilbos Festgast
Hello to the community I would like to ask a question why you are so late that the update 4.5 was released while you posτ it from May 30 2017, we keep promises but ie take 4 months and we have not seen a picture of this update. the only thing I see from some testers have the update 4.5 but I have seen it with another look that you have it for yours and I'm not just saying it to me and other people are telling me and they are sending me messages why they are so slow and have not released it yet,and do not tell me the justification that we think about doing it or we did not think when we will do it because some people have it and play it. I want you to cover me in this question with the sincere answer.

The Facts says Goblins 4.0 edain mode  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r4HRISiEgM4

we have been waiting goblins for 1 years we want to see azog bolg and gundabad army its moreover a year you said we would release goblins says GUEST  7 hours ago
« Letzte Änderung: 11. Sep 2017, 11:09 von Thranduils »

haimonagardiner

• Hobbit
Are you offering to take on some of the work required in 4.5??? I can't stand people like you who demand effort from volunteers and get sulky when it is not done quickly. Here's an idea - either contribute in some meaningful way (coding/$/translation etc) or shut up.

The update will happen when it happens.

Thranduils

• Bilbos Festgast
 :-|   you are not modd to tell me that shut up stf dump  :-|

Fine

• RPG Team
  • Wächter der Veste
  • Ich hab da ein ganz mieses Gefühl bei der Sache...
This was sort of hard to read, but the answer is simple. Version 4.5 is not finished yet. It will be released when it's done.

Edit: Someone should probably move this thread to the English forum.
RPG:

Thranduils

• Bilbos Festgast
thanks

Walküre

• Edain Unterstützer
  • Hoher König von Gondor
It was very hard to read indeed. There is also no need to end up insulting other people or making wrong assumptions. Unsubstantiated claims as well.

Thranduil, no one has ever provided any official date in which the patch would be released. The Edain Team has reassured that the development of their project will go on, it's true, but in no way have they given precise indications of time as a solemn promise. They never do that and never they will. The progress of the Mod cannot be foretold in such a simple manner; many things could happen in the meantime and, sadly, hinder one's plans. As the departure of the team leader has exactly created some initial troubles. The same thing is valid for updates of all sorts: once we are ready to publish something, then we do that. If there is not anything finalised, it's not possible to release impartial or even wrong information. Consider that updates need also be written thoughtfully and translated from German; it requires more time too. You just have to wait for news. Putting unnecessary pressure on the developing team won't be of any avail.

Furthermore, could you clarify what you stated about people having and playing with the 4.5 patch? As far as I know, the only ones having access to the Beta are Beta Testers or Moderators. None else. In addition, no authorisation to showcase internal content has been granted so far, yet.

NoldorSithLordsShipwright

• Gast
You also have to realize the scale and complexity of this update. They're changing several systems integral to gameplay: siege and spells, with some other edits on the side.

On its own, revamping the remaining the spellbooks for all 9 released factions is a daunting task in terms of conceptualization, coding, and testing. There are four spellbooks unreleased so far, and unless you want the Edain Team to leave Arnor, Lorien, Imladris, and Angmar out of 4.5, I recommend patience. Play Edain. Play something new if you want something fresh. Find a new hobby.

I tried coming up with new spellbooks for the unreleased ones on my own, and they ended up subpar or incomplete. That's how difficult the task is. If you're that impatient, then try contributing suggestions or volunteering your services in conceptualization, coding, or testing. But if complaining is all you offer, please save it. It won't help.

Thranduils

• Bilbos Festgast
I volunteered to say in one saying that I have to buy some tools this is not volunteer volunteering is free and do not say why   people are fleeing to the group
I just expressed the opinion of others and they were thirsting in the stories about EDAIN
and one member tell his opinion about goblin in the moria but most here were negative and they threatened him in message and  he tell me that he dont support and dodnt play again Edain with people in trouble in my brain said.
because sometimes there are no friendly people here says.
anyway if you want any help tell me English I know and I'm Greek
« Letzte Änderung: 12. Sep 2017, 10:53 von Walküre »

Walküre

• Edain Unterstützer
  • Hoher König von Gondor
Thranduil, I have no idea of what you're trying to tell us. Pardon the truculent honesty, but your wording makes it very hard to understand your comments. Besides, posting multiple comments within 24 hours, in this thread and by the very same person, is not allowed by the forum rules. You must comply with them; no exceptions in these boards.

As far as I grasped from your words, I repeat that this whole project is a passion and none requires you or expects you to pay and to dedicate your time to this. We all follow the progress of the Edain Mod due to our personal interest. This is the most important thing you ought to bear in mind. The internal forum is working on the new patch and we are soon to test another Beta. We don't ask people anything but waiting until things are ready to be showcased and eventually released. Respect people's endeavour, please. Besides, which particular case are you hinting at, when you speak of negative behaviour in this forum? The Edain Community is fond of debating and discussion is the prime root at the foundations of Modding Union. If someone told you that this space is attended by bad people, the problem lies on this someone's side, instead. Believe me, we have had plenty of disruptive and awful users that behaved very badly. I could make a catalogue of them.

Thranduils

• Bilbos Festgast
thanks for explain

kreso

• Wanderer des Alten Waldes
  • Balin,the son of Fundin, at your service ;)
Is there spellbooks for factions: Lothlorien, Angmar and Imladris? I really want to discus about them if their concept is finished.
"What have we done, O king? Is it a crime to be lost in the forest, to be hungry and thirsty, to be trapped by spiders?"

Walküre

• Edain Unterstützer
  • Hoher König von Gondor
They have not been released yet. Once they're available for the public, you will certainly notice it. I just advise you wait a little longer; the next article won't be that far.

AulëTheSmith

• Elronds Berater
Is there spellbooks for factions: Lothlorien, Angmar and Imladris? I really want to discus about them if their concept is finished.

I can quote a comment of FG15 on moddb(about 3 weeks ago, so I think they have made some more progress 'till now):

Zitat
Just to give some information to those who are interested. We are currently working on:
-the fourth iteration of Loriens Spellbook
-the third iteration of Imladris Spellbook
-the second iteration of Angmars Spellbook
-three other things not Spellbook related

I suppose the next one, which Walküre is talking about, will be Lorien as expected :)