19. Mär 2024, 10:22 Hallo Gast.
Willkommen Gast. Bitte einloggen oder registrieren. Haben Sie Ihre Aktivierungs E-Mail übersehen?

Einloggen mit Benutzername, Passwort und Sitzungslänge. Hierbei werden gemäß Datenschutzerklärung Benutzername und Passwort verschlüsselt für die gewählte Dauer in einem Cookie abgelegt.

Select Boards:

Language:

Autor Thema: Favorite game music?  (Gelesen 10619 mal)

JoeClark

• Hobbit
Favorite game music?
« am: 24. Okt 2017, 09:15 »
Hii...

What are your favorite game musical scores? The don't even have to be favorites either; just notable scores if so. I like Uncharted 4, The Last of Us, Battlefield 1, TR and Rise of the Tomb Raider, Assassins Creed II, Horizon Zero Dawn (recently won a Jerry Goldsmith Award for Best Original Score. Its amazing.), Sky-rim, Oblivion, and Assassins Creed IV Black Flag (haven't played the whole game). I haven't played Abzu or Fire watch, but those both have great scores .
I'll try adding more when I think of them.

Thanks!
« Letzte Änderung: 4. Nov 2017, 09:49 von Gnomi »

Gwanw

• Edain Unterstützer
  • Gardist von Meduseld
Re: Favorite game music?
« Antwort #1 am: 24. Okt 2017, 12:40 »
Wrong Topic?

But to answer your question i would recommend "The Elder Scrolls"-Series and "Starcraft II", most of their tracks are pretty nice and varied. Overall i have to say a lot of games have awesome themes but most of their other tracks are boring if not awful. Or the tracks fit to the game and so they have a sentimental value for everybody played this game but other people cant relate to this. And for a lot of tracks/games you listed have this  problem, at least i think so (BF, AC, Last of Us, Tomb Raider; not sure about the other games, didnt play them).

But thats just my personal opinion based on the experience i did showing friends tracks i like. So probably a lot of people disagree with me.
« Letzte Änderung: 24. Okt 2017, 13:44 von Gwanw »
Wer Lust hat, kann gerne mal auf meinem Stream vorbei schauen:
Stream Gwanw

Über einen Follow würde ich mich riesig freuen :).

Walküre

• Edain Unterstützer
  • Hoher König von Gondor
« Antwort #2 am: 24. Okt 2017, 13:14 »
The topic has been moved to its proper place: General Video Games.

hoho96

• Verteidiger Morias
  • You Can not Hide!
« Antwort #3 am: 4. Nov 2017, 09:12 »
Men of War, BFME (all 3 have nice music), STELLARIS!!!! (Paradox is killing it with the music in the newer games), Sabaton music for Hearts of Iron IV (well it's Sabaton  [ugly]), and Assassin's Creed II had also a great memorable music.

WarOfTheRingVeteran

• Pförtner von Bree
« Antwort #4 am: 1. Apr 2018, 08:34 »
Civ 5 and 6 both have really beautiful sountracks. Especially Civ 5. BFME2 as well has great music.

*I'm not much of a gamer so this comes from the limited number of games I've played for at least a decent amount of time.
« Letzte Änderung: 1. Apr 2018, 08:38 von WarOfTheRingVeteran »