28. Mär 2024, 20:02 Hallo Gast.
Willkommen Gast. Bitte einloggen oder registrieren. Haben Sie Ihre Aktivierungs E-Mail übersehen?

Einloggen mit Benutzername, Passwort und Sitzungslänge. Hierbei werden gemäß Datenschutzerklärung Benutzername und Passwort verschlüsselt für die gewählte Dauer in einem Cookie abgelegt.

Select Boards:

Language:

Autor Thema: Some suggestions for Dain Ironfoot and King Dain  (Gelesen 2395 mal)

Dain@

• Pförtner von Bree
  • baruk khazad khazad? ai-menu. For the King ! ! !
Hello ! I want to share with you a few ideas. You can see them for this link https://ru.files.fm/u/ywum8jsb#/ (there are two separate files). I hope you can sit down with your impressions  xD

And forgive me for the quality because I wrote fast during working hours xD xD xD

Bowshot 999

• Bilbos Festgast
  • Komm nicht zwischen den Nazgul und seine Beute
Re: Some suggestions for Dain Ironfoot and King Dain
« Antwort #1 am: 3. Nov 2017, 15:27 »
I really like your concept and also find the skills and images very well done and very creative
I have only one question:
What would the gnomes of the Seven Kingdoms look like?
Die Schlacht um Mittelerde hat erst begonnen. Minas Tirith hier wird der Hammerschlag am häftigsten sein. Sauron zieht all seine Streitkräfte zusammen. Er hat seinen tötlichsten Diener noch nicht enthüllt: Den Hexenkönig von Angmar

Dain@

• Pförtner von Bree
  • baruk khazad khazad? ai-menu. For the King ! ! !
Re: Some suggestions for Dain Ironfoot and King Dain
« Antwort #2 am: 6. Nov 2017, 10:28 »
Thank you Bowshot 999 for your opinion. I'm glad that someone liked my ideas :) (I hope that ET also like it (at least that's something  xD))
In addition to the dwarves of the seven kingdoms, I will write an article in the near future, since it is now being prepared. ;)