[en] The Prancing Pony > The Battle for Middle-earth

Arcane riddles in the BFME1 campaign

(1/2) > >>

Walküre:
I've just known that there is more that meets the eye in the BFME1 campaign. A riddle wrapped in mystery and oblivion? Who could tell us more and help dispel the fog of doubt?

Murmurs say that a Last Alliance scenario had originally been planned for the BFME1 campaign, as the very first chapter of one of the two storylines (I suppose we're talking about the Good's quest). This very well-informed source of mine told me that some traces persist in the deep codes of the game, through which one may discover the secret of characters as Elrond or even the Dark Lord himself, comprising their own icons and abilities. That was to be the prologue of the mighty and extremely iconic quest we have all fallen in love with. We have no knowledge of the reason why the initial plans were superseded. Therefore, I infer that there is more to unearth on the matter, if we're willing to dig and seek for what we long to find.

Source of mine, may you aid our just cause of wisdom and bring us across these misty waters of wariness ;)

Fredius:
Fiiiiiine I will check BFME1's Worldbuilder for you in a bit. You could have just asked ya know :D.

Walküre:
Thank you! This is information worthy of public knowledge, after all. Your endeavour shall be rewarded in fair and equal terms :)

AulëTheSmith:
Walküre, these type of secrets, hidden codes, stuff like that always make me very curious  xD. Especially I'm looking forward the abilities and characteristics of the two iconic heroes you mentioned. Also, do you think guys there is also material for the other important protagonist of the famous battle? Gil-Galad, Elendil, Isildur?
I look forward the results of your investigation, Fredius the black Numenorean  xD

hoho96:
I might be wrong, but I remember there were some Last Alliance-ish models in the WB in BFME. Many of those were probably just cinematic props for the intro and cutscenes, but who knows. there might just be more to it.

I wouldn't be surprised it the original intention was to make the last alliance a sort of Tutorial mission since this is quite the case in other LotR games, and a good way of introducing the game setting.

Navigation

[0] Themen-Index

[#] Nächste Seite

Zur normalen Ansicht wechseln