28. Mär 2024, 09:27 Hallo Gast.
Willkommen Gast. Bitte einloggen oder registrieren. Haben Sie Ihre Aktivierungs E-Mail übersehen?

Einloggen mit Benutzername, Passwort und Sitzungslänge. Hierbei werden gemäß Datenschutzerklärung Benutzername und Passwort verschlüsselt für die gewählte Dauer in einem Cookie abgelegt.

Select Boards:

Language:

Autor Thema: Zoom out  (Gelesen 5510 mal)

DaOrpheus

• Hobbit
Zoom out
« am: 8. Nov 2017, 11:54 »
Hello,

I downloaded the Edain Mod for BFME 2 ROTWK yesterday but I cant zoom out and have been searching on google and yt and couldnt find anything except this.

I already can zoom out on BFME 2 & BFME 2 ROTWK (the standard game)
but when I play with the mod it doesnt work, I have already tried to change the Maps.Big file again when the mod was loaded but it didnt work...
ANY HELP?!??!?!?!

Thx,
DaOrpheus

Walküre

• Edain Unterstützer
  • Hoher König von Gondor
Re: Zoom out
« Antwort #1 am: 8. Nov 2017, 12:59 »
I shall move the thread to the support section, where you may be helped.

--- MOVED ---

TheFafo420

• Bilbos Festgast
  • Hier könnte ihre Werbung stehen !
« Antwort #2 am: 10. Nov 2017, 23:09 »
I am using Worldbuilder to change the map although i don't put them back into '____edain_maps.big'. I put them in the following folder :

C:\Users\[USERNAME]\AppData\Roaming\Meine Der Herr der Ringe™, Aufstieg des Hexenkönigs™-Dateien\Maps\[MAPNAME]
(The "Meine Der Herr der Ringe™, Aufstieg des Hexenkönigs™" might have the english name in your case i guess.)

For example the Folder 'C:\Users\MyUserName\AppData\Roaming\Meine Der Herr der Ringe™, Aufstieg des Hexenkönigs™-Dateien\Maps\map wor black gate' contains the following files :
  • map wor black gate.map
  • map wor black gate.tga
  • profile-high.csv   

Then the map appears ingame for me (i normally dont change the name so that i have two maps with the same name in the end). This way i change the zoom and command points.

Also might be a good idea to move big files to another place and edit them there. Just move them back when you're done.

« Letzte Änderung: 10. Nov 2017, 23:16 von TheFafo420 »
Hier könnte auch ihre Werbung stehen !

The_Necromancer0

• Edain Team
  • Beschützer des verbotenen Weihers
  • There is evil there that does not sleep
« Antwort #3 am: 11. Nov 2017, 10:29 »
Actually the way you're doing it now Is better, cause then you can still play online. Editing big files can risk to mismatch or out of syncs
Come chat Edain on Discord: https://discord.gg/CMhkeb8
Questions on the Mod? Visit the Official Wiki: http://edain.wikia.com/