28. Mär 2024, 13:28 Hallo Gast.
Willkommen Gast. Bitte einloggen oder registrieren. Haben Sie Ihre Aktivierungs E-Mail übersehen?

Einloggen mit Benutzername, Passwort und Sitzungslänge. Hierbei werden gemäß Datenschutzerklärung Benutzername und Passwort verschlüsselt für die gewählte Dauer in einem Cookie abgelegt.

Select Boards:

Language:

Umfrage

Error in Game

In game Error
1 (100%)
Resolution options
0 (0%)

Stimmen insgesamt: 1

Autor Thema: Error in Game  (Gelesen 1517 mal)

Krokodillmaster

• Hobbit
Error in Game
« am: 4. Nov 2017, 17:17 »
Hi Edain team!

I like to play the Edain MOD a lot! thank you for all the work!

Still I have a few questions.

1) It happens quite often that, when I'm playing a game (Edain MOD) the game closes and it says "error", do you guys have any advice on how to remove this problem?

2) There are many 'display resolution options' for the gameplay.
Still the biggest resolution option i can pick is 1900 - 1200, so my view in game is quite close to the ground. (if you know what I mean)
Does this happen because of certain settings on my PC or can I do something else to improve the resolution options to 3840 - 2160?

I hope you can help me with these problems!

Thanks!

Krokodillmaster

PS: I have Windows 10
« Letzte Änderung: 4. Nov 2017, 18:48 von Krokodillmaster »

The_Necromancer0

• Edain Team
  • Beschützer des verbotenen Weihers
  • There is evil there that does not sleep
Re: Error in Game
« Antwort #1 am: 4. Nov 2017, 18:55 »
1. What error? There are many, we need a more precise wording: "Runtime error", "game.dat error". But usually an error midgame is caused by running out of memory. Try lowering your graphics

2. Game resolution can be manually changed in the option.ini file. And for zoom, that's usually a map issue, if you're too close to the ground it's because that map's height is too small.
Come chat Edain on Discord: https://discord.gg/CMhkeb8
Questions on the Mod? Visit the Official Wiki: http://edain.wikia.com/