28. Mär 2024, 20:07 Hallo Gast.
Willkommen Gast. Bitte einloggen oder registrieren. Haben Sie Ihre Aktivierungs E-Mail übersehen?

Einloggen mit Benutzername, Passwort und Sitzungslänge. Hierbei werden gemäß Datenschutzerklärung Benutzername und Passwort verschlüsselt für die gewählte Dauer in einem Cookie abgelegt.

Select Boards:

Language:

Autor Thema: Twins under the Stars  (Gelesen 3000 mal)

Walküre

• Hoher König von Gondor
Twins under the Stars
« am: 10. Nov 2017, 16:35 »
TWINS UNDER THE STARS

Zitat
Twins under the Stars, ye are glorious and the cloth of majesty ye have worn,
Your deeds in Arda ever-adamant in memory shall remain, for piety was your guide and the Good never ye have forsworn,
Tears have watered your tale and ill fate was usual guest in your home, as in the somber Hither-Lands ye were born,
It doth give grief and fear, were we to remember the elder times of this world, from whence common remembrance hath departed for sure, albeit being much which thou mayest mourn.

Your lineage is legend among realms, shires and diverse tongues, to which thou shalt hearken wise and fain,
Your father, Twins, were of the family that exile from ever-green fields had sought for, and mighty princes of noble heart they were, busy with war and bent by fatigues, and their strife from our lays is clearly not to wane,
From your magnificent father ye were also endowed with the bloodline of resilient Men, of whom many had been of the most gallant kind and in the opposite side of anything foul they had always lain,
The very father is herald of hope and for the pardon of the Powers the impossible he hath done, voyaging hither and yonder beyond the skies of the world, beside his beloved wife, your gentle mother, whose legacy was the one of the primeval monarch of Doriath and even of an Angel whom we count among the people of the bright Ainur, in the broad and main.

Elros, the passing glory of Men thou hast ultimately chosen, yet never death and decay thou wast to regret, for four centuries were thy reign in the grand Five-pointed Island and of the dominant race thou art forefather of old,
Elrond, the immortal eternity of the Firstborns thou hast elected, unto the ending of Arda within the circles of Eä, and until the world liveth thou shalt live in equal manner, for humanity needeth thy guidance in grim times to befall, while thou dwellest in the holiness of thy enchanted valley, wisest among the Eldar and keeper of ancient lore which is old.

« Letzte Änderung: 10. Nov 2017, 17:26 von Walküre »

Walküre

• Hoher König von Gondor
Re: Twins under the Stars
« Antwort #1 am: 11. Nov 2017, 02:38 »
Zitat
Beloved brother, fond of glory and valour of old, I greet thee for the last time in this earth. Thou hast done honour and justice to the kind that was thy choice. Five centuries were long, eventful and grand; thy just reign must now come to an end, alas. Thy soul is to part from the halls of reality and head to primeval kingdoms of pure thought. I shall endure and bear the burden of living unto the end of this very world. Then, only then will our fate be made plain to behold. And I solemnly swear that thy lineage shall ever find shelter within my authority and shires under my clout, so that Men are well ready to accept their destiny and take the ruling of the mortal continent in their industrious hands.

Farewell I bid to thee. May thy passing be serene passage for a newer world to seek for. Dim the memory of thy deeds shall never be. I wish thee well and rest with all the splendid love which thou hast given me.