28. Mär 2024, 20:02 Hallo Gast.
Willkommen Gast. Bitte einloggen oder registrieren. Haben Sie Ihre Aktivierungs E-Mail übersehen?

Einloggen mit Benutzername, Passwort und Sitzungslänge. Hierbei werden gemäß Datenschutzerklärung Benutzername und Passwort verschlüsselt für die gewählte Dauer in einem Cookie abgelegt.

Select Boards:

Language:

Autor Thema: Need help about Galadriel  (Gelesen 1929 mal)

REAPER357

• Hobbit
Need help about Galadriel
« am: 9. Jan 2018, 22:22 »
To start off by saying that i am new to this mod and I really love it.. Good job by the devs...

I am not really an expert modder but i can manage with few suggestions, so i actually need a few tips...

I want Galadriel to have an active "Dark" mode on the "Aggressive" command button lasting like 15-20sec... (Basically i just want to put her "Ring" form there with the duration and cooldown and to exclude the last ability)
So, my question is how do i do this in Edain mod, because any changes that i try to make dont work...

Thanks in advance ^^
I am a Galadriel fanboy so I would really appreciate if you could help me with this...
« Letzte Änderung: 9. Jan 2018, 22:36 von REAPER357 »

Walküre

• Edain Unterstützer
  • Hoher König von Gondor
Re: Galadriel
« Antwort #1 am: 9. Jan 2018, 22:38 »
Many greetings and welcome to Modding Union! Unfortunately, I am no expert of coding and I thus cannot help you. However, whilst you wait for the coming of more appropriate people for the task, I really suggest you have a look at this major proposal of the forum, which I crafted almost two years ago and whose link I shall indicate below. It is basically a more structured transposition of your very core idea: allowing her to let her might loose, even if it is for a brief amount of time, mirroring the display of power that is shown in the Battle of the Five Armies (doing without that morbid motive, though). I'm sure you will be interested in the matter and, should you be convinced, just let me know this by assessing your feedback in the own thread. So far, it's one of the most popular concepts of the whole forum. I still keep my fingers crossed ;)

GALADRIEL!

P.S. You're not the sole admirer of the Lady of Light within these halls, love 8-)