28. Mär 2024, 19:20 Hallo Gast.
Willkommen Gast. Bitte einloggen oder registrieren. Haben Sie Ihre Aktivierungs E-Mail übersehen?

Einloggen mit Benutzername, Passwort und Sitzungslänge. Hierbei werden gemäß Datenschutzerklärung Benutzername und Passwort verschlüsselt für die gewählte Dauer in einem Cookie abgelegt.

Select Boards:

Language:

Autor Thema: Make Lothlorien and Imladris one faction  (Gelesen 2595 mal)

thranduil93

• Bilbos Festgast
Make Lothlorien and Imladris one faction
« am: 21. Jan 2018, 13:16 »
Hi all,

Do anybody know how to make Lothlorien and Imladris to be one faction (unified) when playing war of the ring...?

I have some intermediate experience with modding so some shorter explanation would be great so I can know what needs to be changed in order to make that?

Thanks,

Walküre

• Edain Unterstützer
  • Hoher König von Gondor
Re: Make Lothlorien and Imladris one faction
« Antwort #1 am: 21. Jan 2018, 19:11 »
I can't help you on the precise matter, but I will move this thread to the modding corner of this forum. It's the proper place for such questions.

No1Gamer

• Gastwirt zu Bree
« Antwort #2 am: 22. Jan 2018, 18:48 »
I dont know if there is a simpler solution but you could just transfer all units, buildings and heros to one faction. (add buildings, units and heroes to be buildable with the other faction). then you only have to merge the spellbook (i suggest pic what spells you want and make a new one).
the hard thing to do will be the modifications to the war of the ring thingy so that your new faction works properly (with all new stuff buildable on the world map)

i remember i struggled to enable one new hero to be build on the world map so adding all this new stuff should be quite challenging.
And remember, respect is everything!

thranduil93

• Bilbos Festgast
« Antwort #3 am: 23. Jan 2018, 01:14 »
Thanks for the advise, i figured it out, took some time, but it works great! :D

Buuut, much more simple thing is an issue now, don't know how it won't work... The thing is that when I change HEALTH and DAMAGE to a hero it won't apply in skirmish nor in war of the ring.... Done that million times, but don't know what's going on now... If somebody has a suggestion..

Thanks,

No1Gamer

• Gastwirt zu Bree
« Antwort #4 am: 23. Jan 2018, 19:37 »
checked if you changed the right values? i mean mods for example often have other references the these things than the base game.

thranduil93

• Bilbos Festgast
« Antwort #5 am: 23. Jan 2018, 19:47 »
Completely sure... Tried for few different heroes and it won't work. Changed values in gamedata.inc as well as hero's .ini file.... Basically everything that i changed works except for this one... Do you know if maybe there is something that has to be change in one of the "living world" .ini files??? Since I want it applied for war of the ring...

No1Gamer

• Gastwirt zu Bree
« Antwort #6 am: 23. Jan 2018, 21:15 »
are the ini/inc paths in the ini correct? can you post some code pls where/what you want to edit.
exactly what works and what doesnt?